2012 PNW ISA TREE CLIMBING COMP

ClimbingSawyer

TreeHouser
Im Just curious if anyone else on here competed or where judges? This event was my first to compete in and I had a blast! I cept saying as long as im not last I'd be happy...21st out of 22 climbers ha ha ha Even if i was last it was still a great experience! All the other climbers and volunteers where great! Very supportive! My name is Cole Tolleson, I was in group A competing with some of the best, I now know more for next year and cannot wait!!!! :lol: Thanks too everyone who came and especially the volunteers!!!!

I competed in Portland this past june. Really wanted to make the seattle comp, but was unable to... It is a great experience, everyone is super cool and it's fun to compete against the best! Certainly a good group of individuals! Maybe I will see you next year.
Aloha,
Ian

I was the Head judge on AR and was judge today for the Masters challenge. Glad you had a good time. Hope to see you again next year.

I didnt make it, was judging at the BC TCC a couple months ago and I saw some of the pics Luke M posted on his facebook from this weekend's event.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who ended up winning it wiley? Was it Collin by chance? Thanks for the AR sheet! Ended up snagging all my score sheets for next year.

I was a technician doing the belaying on the Speed Climb event. It is very educational having 30 guys & gals go thru the station one right after the other.

Here's a video of Robert Bundy beginning his Masters Challenge climb. Enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=midZypp5NPY

Back