The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hey guys, just found the tree house after the treestuff sponsorship/merger... And I'm glad I did! This place is cool. You guys from WI excited about the game this Sunday?!? Anyone going? I grew up in New Berlin, and I can happily say I have not missed WI since leaving 19 years ago! -50... No thank you! My name is Will-

You are a baaaaad man nick bonner. I wish I had known it was you in the power ranger pfanner outfit at the expo!

Will, I'm super pumped for the game tomorrow. My boys are the biggest Aaron Rodgers fans you will find. My partners wife is going to the game... The team had a hard time selling all of the tickets. The forecasted temp of - 20 or something might have played into that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It could also have something to do with the addition of 6000 seats in the nosebleed section this year! Your partners wife must be packin whiskey to stay warm! Do you stay pretty busy through the winter up there? I couldn't imagine...

Good battery heated gloves would be helpful for an activity like that. The charge would last the duration of the game.

We are scheduling into end of March/beginning of April right now. Our problem is that it's too cold right now to work. We have almost all climbing to do and it's difficult to go out and climb when it's a high of 10 degrees. Maybe we are just Sallys but, hey, it's our company and if we don't want to climb in the cold, we don't.

Man- I used to deer hunt in northern WI. It took handwarmers stuck in some warm gloves, electric socks... The whole 9. The difference is- I was sitting in the woods with plenty windbreak an a forest floor. They are sitting on a frozen block of concrete (almost like sitting on a block of ice in the open and trying to stay warm). I guess I've turned into a wimp since moving south!

Tr33Climb3r AND PorkTaco? Hell yeah... 7% off at treestuff, discount code TREEHOUSE

Nick, once again you are the man! :big-not-worthy:
Is that a limited time 7% discount, or is it anytime one of us crazy TreeHouse members type it in?

Hey! Welcome Casey and Will, a great place to relax and learn a whole lot of good stuff..... :thumbup::D

I can totally understand Eric. Climbing with a high temp 10... Why do it if you don't have to, or the tree is not in desperate need of help? You might be smarter than the rest... While they wear themselves out this winter, you come in around march like a wolverine!

Do wolverines show up in March 20 pounds over weight and easily winded? :D

Do wolverines show up in March 20 pounds over weight and easily winded? :D

Absolutely. What do you expect with the quality of cheese curds that come out of that state?!?

Well I'm not much of a forum fiend but I guess that saying hi is the done thing.
"hi"

J.A.Vivian,
welcome to the Tree House! :D
If you're looking for friendly people with loads of experience who are very helpful you're in the right place. :thumbup:;)
My name is Randy. :)

Back