The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

I guess I crossed wires from reading a post. I thought I missed someone on a previous page, and was just trying to be welcoming.

Resume normal programming.:coffee2:

images

Welcome, Reg!!

Hi treehousers, i jumped the gun a bit and didn't introduce myself. I'm Jon, recently moved to portland from Oahu, and I'm learning lots here and enjoying the big trees. I've been doing tree work for a little over 5 years, climbing as soon as I had earned enough to afford some gear. What else would I be doing?
Thanks for all the welcomes I received thus far, seems like a good place to learn and share.
Jon

Right on Jon, I lived in Lake Oswego for a handful of years growing up as a kid.

Some nice trees in that area for sure. Welcome!8)

Like computers and tree work, ten ways to do any one thing. Welcome Jon.

Actually, this quote has a very distinctly different meaning in computer the computer industry. The actual quote is:

"There are 10 kind of people who work with computers - those who understand them and those who don't"

And Reg, great to see you here.

-Michael

Thanks for the welcome Evan,
I grew up in Michigan, but I've been on Oahu for the past five years. My wife is from there, my son was born there, i still consider it home.
Maui is sweet, a little more mellow eh?

Welcome to the TH Jon! Nice to see someone here from my own County. I'm Dave & still live in Marne.

Nice, hang in there Dave if you're getting the same snow my folks are!
Bixler, never knew you were a PDX boy, Lake O has some sweet neighborhoods, some good fir stands. Always enjoy your vids. Where abouts in n cal do you hail nowadays?

Been many years since I've seen snow like this. We;re getting by well enough though, thanks for the thought!

Back