The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Welcome Nate! :D
Look forward to hearing more about ya'.
I think you'll like it here at the House, great group of people, very friendly and willing to help. :thumbup:;)

Welcome to the Treehouse, Nate! I don't think I have met anybody from Arkansas before, 'cept one fellow that I recently got to know a little that resides in the next town. He has told me a couple times that the earth is inhabited by reptilian like alien beings that are able to change their forms and appear as regular people when they want to. He claims that most of the high up officials in government and in the world of finance are from that group. They want to take over. He says that he has researched it and is quite sure about the fact. Being from Ark, do you happen to know anything about that?

Yes, apparently it is believed by a number of people. Sounds to me like an episode of X Files. Bankers are kinda slimy.

I am not sure how you associate the fact I live in Arkansas, with the idea the "Pinky and the Brain" is more than just a movie. But, maybe some rednecks, have a 6th sense, that sompin's wrong, with the idea of destroying America, for the good of the world. (Whatever that means!) I will admit, I do feel somethin's wrong. Terribly wrong. This planet is not the same place, as it was when I was borned. I am still learning this forum. I'd have replied earlier, but I did not know there was a great welcoming committee, Thanks for the welcome. There are never too many books. Just too few shelves! The Bible is either a brief history of the world, or I am deceived. Both are probably true!

Wow, Thanks for all the welcome messages, I look forward to getting to know all yins. This is by far one of the coolest sites Ive been on!!!

Introduction!

Hey Everyone! Thanks for all the welcome messages. So a little about myself. As you may guess from my user ID, my name is ROB ( I tried to be original, but I gave up) I grew up in North Western PA, now my wife, my 2 1/2 year old son Joey and I call Northern Kentucky home. Some of you may have seen me on Facebook talking about our companies new product Chain-Serts, I'll post some pictures of it. Id like to know what you guys think and for those of you running 3/4 pitch that want to get your hands on some, let me know also. You can always reach me at 859 640 0375 if you want to chat directly.

Our website is: www.chain-serts.com

Also join our facebook group to keep up with our latest antics: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChainSerts/

And search "chain serts" on you tube for some cool video.

I look forward to getting to know you guys, stay safe out there!
996938_746039112089107_205400929_n.jpg
100_2724.jpg 100_2731.jpg header_bkgd.jpg Jenn and Lolo 1.jpg mqdefault[3].jpg Rob and Karen Dam Inn Restaurant.JPG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22kEXAC6uo

Greetings all! New member and AS refugee here. As you probably already guessed, I'm no Arborist or logger. Just another redneck with chainsaw issues. In truth, I love nearly all loud fossil fuel burning devices.

Hopefully AS will survive this hack, but it doesn't look good. Took a look around, liked the tone of this forum better than most. Seems like a good group here. Couldn't help but notice a bunch of names I recognize from AS.

Back