The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Mick - my name is Butch. You're our first member to be in France... cool.

Except for Marc-antoine, that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, guys.:D

HI all new people!

You'll like this place, easygoing, professional and supportive.
I have personally benefited greatly from hanging out here, trying new techniques and gear, access to cutting edge gear and the ability to ask dopey questions with no ridicule!

Fi

Ok, I'm 50 in a month, born in UK living in France near Bordeaux for 8 years, run my own thing out here, mostly do my own climbing, like learning new stuff. But could be called "Old School"

Welcome La becasse, I was once in Bordeaux and loved the area.:) Bordeaux red wine was cheaper in price then coca cola and you can ride bicycle comfortably all the way to Holland along the coast.
But right in Bordeaux you have way to many stray dogs.....dog poop everywhere:lol:, even saw a dog getting run over by a city bus.

Ok, I'm 50 in a month, born in UK living in France near Bordeaux for 8 years, run my own thing out here, mostly do my own climbing, like learning new stuff. But could be called "Old School"

Welcome to the Tree House.
You've come to the right place to learn new stuff. :)
Great bunch of folks here. Always willing to help out and answer any question you might have.
And my name is Randy. :D

Hello Tree House, I'm a younger kid that is working as an arborist for a big nursery in Ontario Canada. Coming here to draw on your guys vast knowledge to start my own business in a few years.

Welcome to the Tree House Colin, you've come to the right place to learn.
A great group of people here that are very willing to share their experience and knowledge. :D

Welcome to to the Tree House jalegre0! :D
Look forward to hearing more about you, I'm Randy.
Great group here at the 'House, very relaxed and friendly. :thumbup::)

Start off by getting ISA interactive cd's you could learn alot from it. Then your one step closer to taking that arborist test, testing is at Rutgers in N.J. I believe. I am also new to forum. Also to N.J. been here for about 5yrs from Jax,Fl.
STarted my tree business from scratch here in Jersey. Learn your stuff Bartlett Tree Service in Cherry Hill is hiring ask for Mike. As of a couple days ago they were still looking. Also those cd's are expensive if you dont live to far from me I could let you borrow a cd at a time

good way to get more pics hands free' response to earlier thread '

Just bought a video camera that is mountable to a helmet
really small and $99 made by "Midland"I have so much footage you can turn a frame into a pic 720hd for little bit more $$ they sell a 1020HD

That was my first harness as well 'steel workers harness' neighbor was one. Caught me doing a side job across the street when I was 17 or 18. No harness, not tied in, I think I bought a rope from home depot to lower branches lol. Boy have I come long way since those days. I am 33 now.

welcome to the tree house great place

Back