The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

hello all , new to the site i found this from my youtube friend nhlocal my handle on youtube is wannabelogger74...well a lil bout myself i was GA born mich raised family in mich, L.a. , and south . carolina. did 4 yrs ish in the infantry for 2/506 stationed at the 101st. did a year of all that in iraq, al dora area.south of bagdad...im currently work on aircraft as a a&p mechanic wanting to venture into ya'lls world of the arborculture ...hats off to yall fellas...i have been climbing for bout a month now on and off...highest i have been without chemicals is bout 80 feet in a pine and loved it although i must say i dont like the ascent i have a buckingham viking saddle and xtc fire rope i use a shwabish real short bout 19inches with a oceans poly 8mm and love it. currently getting into srt i see the benafits in it . well thats a lil bout me

u know masterblaster everytime i see your avatar video thing i think of that arborist shirt " cuze me while i kiss the sky", is that vid were they got the idea? just wondering i love taht shirt but still dont no were to find it...

Charles,
Welcome!!! Glad to hear you're a new member at the House! Finally catching up on my email.....:lol:
Hope you plan to stay around, great group of people here, very helpful, and quick to share what they know.
I'm sure with all the experience here you'll get the answer to any question you have..... ;)

Hey all, Bixler said you guys were good peeps, so I thought i would give it a join and enjoy the wealth of info on here, looking forward to hang out!

Thanks,
Scott

I'll repeat myself and say it again, welcome to the Tree House Scott! My name is Randy. :D
For sure a good group of people here, I'm still "kinda new", only been hangin' out(:)) since
January and I've already learned tons, and the help I've received has been great. Hope to hear
more about you and where you're from. :thumbup:

Nice avatar pic!

Thank you Brian and Randy!

Brian took that avatar pic of me setting a pull line in that Ponderosa pine, then I came down and dropped it :)

Thanks Scott, that was one mondo-pondo of a pine tree... cool avatar... speaking of which I better get one sooner or later! I've got this pic of me when I was 10 years old free-climbing the side of a fir tree... I think that would be a good avatar for me here. Anyway, glad you made it here BOTS.

I don't wanna read that whole thing, can't you just tell me the basics of how it works. Water circulates through it? Battery powered? Somethin'

Hi everybody! I'm a Land Surveyor, Sawmiller, and general trouble maker, in SW Arkansas. I found this forum, looking for information on a Husky 335XPT oil pump. Whodathunk-of-removing-the-piston-to-change-the-oil-pump? Well, Somebody at STIHL must have skuttled the engineerying at Huskyville, to make that design! Anyway, I have kids that ride unicycles, and often take on hard tasks. Maybe that's why I just finished fixing that husky 335!!!

Back