The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
I got this on your link Cory.

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Glad he's better.

I got this on your link Cory.

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Glad he's better.

Sorry it didn't load for you , wish I could tell you why?!?!

My buddy is a vizsla nut. They are screwball dogs. In a good way of course.

Hahaha, I am a vizsla nut too and they are definitely screwballs!! Too bad I don't hunt birds, they are tuned in to the max on birds.

Seeing Otis like that sure makes me feel good.
Dog found himself the kind of home that every good dog deserves.

Seeing Otis like that sure makes me feel good.
Dog found himself the kind of home that every good dog deserves.

Agreed, Stig. You done extra good there, Dave.

I'm glad I decided to go ahead and him while it was off work for the Winter. I think the extra time together paid off and helped him adapt to the new place and human. I've already grown quite attached to him.

Raising a terrier has its challenges for sure (sometimes I think he is 1/2 mule), but I'm very pleased with the dog he is growing into. I'll think I'm totally failing at training him on something and all of a sudden Poof! he chooses to show me he already knows it...emphasis on "chooses" :lol:

MEBycQq.gif

I'm with the author of the article linked. Well trained dogs are no hazard to outdoor environments. Less than well trained owners can be :)...and if as a result the dog is not managed right, then all bets are off.

I've never had my dogs on a leash.
Never!
Don't even own one. My voice is my dog leash.

Used to put one on when going to the vet, so someone sitting with their sick pet hamster wouldn't fret about an unleashed dog, but my vet is now a good buddy, so I always go when the clinic is closed to others.

Had a problem once, walking my dog in a city park in Schweiz. Signs every where saying " Hunde an der leine führen" and people were starting to look at me funny.
So I heeled old leF and stuck my left arm out a bit, like I was holding a leash.
From then on, everybody though he was leashed.

We mostly see what we expect to see, I guess.

Back