The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
Went for a walk down an old railway track at lunchtime whilst the wooden top was grinding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 25
Dogs were meant to go with their owners to work, Jim.
Didn't you know that.

Yes she does Jim, and is universally appreciated, it's tough keeping the clients from over feeding her though.
She really is very good, never wanders far, charms the clients, stays in the van happily for a couple hours, as long as there's a sandwich in the glove box of course!

Do clients ask you if you need some water for her all the time.
They sure do with my two.

My big guys never leave the property, ever. Tanky gets carsick in the front/back wherever. Let me tell yah. It ain't a lot of fun when this sucka unleashes his guts in your vehicle. Last ride for them was five years ago when we moved here and yup, he got sick a few times on the 30min drive from my old place.
image.jpg

Yes Stig, I carry water for her of course.
She gets all excited when clients bring a bowl out, then when they set it down and she realises what's in it she looks up at them as if to say "what the hell is this?, I wanted chicken!"

Never noticed that.
Since my dogs run in the woods a lot, I'm careful not to put any kind of collar on then that would be prone to catch on branches etc and choke them. A Bandanna would be bad for that.
So my dogs will rather be a bit less cool looking, and able to beathe.
They wear a piece of throwline with their tags on it ( No tags= $350 fine, here).
That is so thin that ist slips below the fur and doesn't catch on stuff.
Or at least, haven't so far.

My big guys enjoy a life of no collars whatsoever. Never leave my property so no tags or anything. They've never been tethered, a large kennel or a even larger yard is all they know.

Mine believe that the entire island belongs to them.
They have certainly marked enough of it over the years for that to be true.
Sam never misses an opportunity to piss on the wheels of the logging trucks, so in his mind, his territory probably extends way into Sweden and most of Germany, too.

Maybe that's why my guys sneak the odd leak on my tires still. A ditch attempt to extend their territory because they don't get out much. Lol.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kshb9a6mZS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back