Lets see your fleet..

That's a great set up for tough access work. Nice kit man. You really have your bases covered. Looks like a profitable combination of iron. Except that dawdge. :P

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha that Dodge has hauled more tonnage than I can count.
The setup has worked very well for me so far, but if I need bigger I call in for backup from another tree co. who has all the heavy iron.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks mint. I thought about integrating high side tool boxes into my chip body build. Still up in the air about it though.

I have that box setup on both sides it's nice but I lose some chip space so I had to build the box taller, but you have to be mindful of how full it gets otherwise some chips landslide out the back.

Here's my big stuff. When I get the lettering on the new truck this week we are going to do an updated company picture with everything in it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382821699099.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382821699099.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 128
Haha, GMC is near the bottom of the list but if the truck is solid and the price is right. ... I have Fords and Dodges as well. ..

I'm considering it Adrian, if I can't get full price I may, we have used both trucks several times already

My second year.. Chipper's getting JD Green paint hopefully in Jan 2014.. Next is a dump trailer I think.. And then, A CAR.

01.JPG 02.JPG

Brendon, don't you have any software that allows photo manipulation? Lots of free on the web, I'm sure.

I tried uploading some large photos and it flipped them when it uploaded them. Then I resized them to 25% of the size and it worked fine. No flipping.

Brendon, I think I saw a spot of dirt on the chipper. You might want to take a rag and some wax out and go check.

Back