Avant Wheel Loaders

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've played with the 528 before, but I didn't look at the leg room then. The 500 series has ~6" more leg room than the 400 series, and the 400 series fits me so you should be Jim dandy in the 520.

Obviously the increased power is a good thing on the 500 series vs the 400. For my setup with the larger machines, I am fine with either a 400 or 500 series. I'd want a BMG, bucket, and pallet forks. A bucket grapple could be handy in some I instances, but it would be a requirement for me starting out.

Ah, good info to know thank you. I have a goal of deciding what machine would be best for me and get moving soon. Checking with the accountant on how to write off more this year soon.

Ok, have gotten a few more things worked out. Do you have any footage close to done on 520 Carl?

Also as a side question, do you have and find useful either the Milwaukee M18 grease gun or right angle 3/8s drive ratchet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't have any video of the 520.

I have the M18 Fuel grease gun, three impacts (1/4" and 1/2"), and a grinder. I like them all very well. I plan on getting a 1/2" drill and likely some other goodies.

I'm loving my new Avant 528. (Having too much fun getting wood out before the rains come to post much about it now.)

Let my wife drive it for 5 or 10 minutes today and she went right to it lifting big stuff with the grapple. Such an easy learning curve. It is so capable.

Carl was over the top great to deal with. Even told me mid way through the process that he was going to be bringing in a sub 3foot wide loader in the next few months (now weeks.) When he risked the sale at hand to let me know about something off in the then distant future it confirmed who I wanted to be buying equipment from.

Thanks for being so great Carl.

That's very generous of you Carl. Ha, ha, today all of a sudden I realized that all of the shots that I thought would be good to show someone, the 15 to 20 foot logs straight out in front of me etc. were all just in my head. I pretty much never take pictures while I'm getting work done.

Have a couple of it sitting on a trailer. I will take my phone and snap a few soon.

Back