Avant Wheel Loaders

That is a chunk!

I'll give an example of just how productive these machines can be.

We had to dismantle then remove a big Beech tree.
The tree was down hill and approx 150m from the truck and trailer.
The branches were chipped on site and I estimated it would take three men 2.5 days to remove all the timber with the Stein trolley. And we'd all need pelvis replacements!

With the Avant we did it with two men and were driving home after 4 hours and no sweat was dripped!

It was my most profitable day ever!

I'll give an example of just how productive these machines can be.

We had to dismantle then remove a big Beech tree.
The tree was down hill and approx 150m from the truck and trailer.
The branches were chipped on site and I estimated it would take three men 2.5 days to remove all the timber with the Stein trolley. And we'd all need pelvis replacements!

With the Avant we did it with two men and were driving home after 4 hours and no sweat was dripped!

It was my most profitable day ever!

That is what equipment is for! I bought my grapples before I owned a mini, I would rent one on certain jobs

Nice looking loaders! Nice trucks FJR. Carl, Are you scheduled to come through Montana on your trip?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right now I don't habr anything headed that way... but I'll keep my eye out for anything.

I did have a truck run through MT this past June.

If it would ever stop raining, I could get on making more videos!

Avant paid CSF to design and build a range of mini loaders, the two companies fell out and there followed a lengthy lawsuit. CSF won, and continued to build the machines under their own brand, Multione. Avant were forced to design a completely new range of machines as they didn't actually own the rights to the designs. All ancient history now really as both manufacturers have replaced that range of machines, but some older CSF machines such as mine are identical to some Avant machines, in fact they were built in the same factory. At the point of changeover CSF still had Avant green parts in the bin to use up, so if you strip down an early multione you'll often find Avant green parts underneath.
Funny Corporate shenanigans Avant says the complete opposite (with your story wouldn't it be blue under the green?)

Don't have my tree company equipment anymore had to old school a 16" spruce removal for a friend. Loaded the whole tree and Avant out, on my 25'Goose - NO WAY I could have truly done it old school (by hand loading) Crazy lift height (110") no sweat , no mini skid could compete. I love Avants

IMG_20130625_195323_051.jpg IMG_20130625_202551_686.jpg

Liking those wide tires!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W5WFLjb89Lk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funny Corporate shenanigans Avant says the complete opposite (with your story wouldn't it be blue under the green?)

Avant lost in court though, and had to build a completely new machine. I've been in the CSF factory in Italy and seen all the old crates of green avant stuff left over from the deal.

No, because CSF never made blue loaders until the deal with Avant went wonky. It was only after the event when they were left with lots of green parts and no orders to fill they decided to make and sell them in gray and blue.

All water under the bridge now.

Enter me for scabbard please

I did the drawing tonight, printed all the names, cut them out, balled them up, put the balls in a glass, shook them up and dumped them on the floor. Levi picked the winner!

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 8.16.58 PM.jpg

Back