What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Well, it's not as cold as others, but we've got blizzard conditions moving in here. Only supposed to be 2" of snow, but up to 50mph winds and a high of 14 Monday should be near record wind chills in the -20's! Several schools in the area have already closed because of the wind chill predictions!
I don't mind the cold so much, 18 or -9 is about the same to me either way, but add in some wind and I don't care for it, add 30-50mph wind, my ass is in the house!

They're forecasting 7-14" of snow by tomorrow night here. -20 to -30 wind chills to boot for Mon & Tue.

just completed the 7th snowiest Dec. on record.

Looks like it's a real Winter this year.

Dave, looks like you got your snow problems with the neighbor sorted out at just the right time....if they are sorted out.

Jay, I hope so. Last time they plowed they did it in a sensible manner, which I surely appreciated. Hope for their sake they continue it, as they are on camera now :/:

0f and -20 wc, still snowing. Wind finally died down to about 30mph but supposed to pick up again.

'Twas -8F here this morn. Started at 10:30 this a.m when it had gotten into the upper teens. Tomorrow it is supposed to hit 50. Rollercoaster weather.

We hit -4 and only had -18 windchill, didn't get the winds they were predicting, and I'm not going to complain!

Man, I can't believe reading how some of you guys are getting clobbered with cold temps. "You mean it's colder than here", my wife asked. No comparison by a long shot, i said.

Hope your water pipes are holding up.

Frankly speaking these temps were very common during the early to mid 60's in these parts .It was not uncommon to be below zero for several weeks on end .

Back