What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
Yes mud does................. Last muddy week sucked for certain. Thank the tree gods for the freeze this week end, I have a spar to slice up that we yarded and removed to get the final check. Cmon Sunday!

I remember, we'd head out to the bars to party, soaking wet. The bargirls would hang our wet shirts up to dry, so cool.

I wish I had a Time Machine.

During winter in Spain it rained constainly .Now we're talking a damned cold rain not that tropical stuff .I suppose most likely the south of England being on the same latitude would be about as bad in winter .

Same boring weather every day, huh Virginia? I really feel sorry for you!!! At least I am trying to convince myself that I do.

We were supposed to catch some of that rain migrating north from the gulf but so far it hasn't made it .It's 55 right now from an afternoon high of 63 which is warm for this time of the year .Monday it's supposed to drop back into the teens .

not many to be honest, I did do some video though on my youtube channel..

Attachments

• 100_4644.jpg
    100_4644.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 7
  • 101_5609.jpg
    101_5609.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 101_5632.jpg
    101_5632.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
The rain is making its' way through .It looks like it veered off eastward towards PA .We're on the western fringe of the front .Raining but not like a cow pizzing on a flat rock at least .

Back