What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
Won't argue. Paulie...nor with my fine friend Pete...a nice sunny day is a blessing to savor...but wet and cool beats the bejeezus out of hot drought every day of the week, eh?

This June has been nice. At least one day of sun every week, cool temps, bit of extra rain maybe. Considering the latitude that we are at I would consider it normal.

fair enough B, personally I do like a bit of mild and sunny though, I am not in to extremes either way but a lack of vitamin D is starting to drag on me.

Hell yah, even the interior has been soaked and I mean soaked. Wettest year in who knows how long. I'm sick of it. I live where I do partially because of the weather, I've paid my sunshine tax and now it's time to be collecting!

ha, we had sun for about an hour this morning then when I got home after working, this hit!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZpZvtdjCw3Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NdwxtNCM1QQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We had fair weather for most of the regional TCC I was volunteering at, punctuated by thunder and lightning with pounding rain. Good times.

I just get upset when my rain guage shows over 6 inches for june :whine:

Yeah, I heard about the extremely wet weather on your side of the pond, Pete. That's far wetter than it was here.
I hope it's improved there as it finally did here. It was July 3 before it turned nice....and then we had that rare lightning event that lingered for a couple days.

Nice and sunny this morning. Time for me to go shoot the ospreys and their young again...and maybe some herons, kingfishers and eagles....sandwiched between a couple bids....

7466932796_4ac7293e70_b.jpg

Not here.
Coldest, wettest "summer" in decades.
Temperatures have hardly been over 60 degrees.
Great for working, but my veggie garden suffers.
Good thing I have a green house and a polytunnel:)

I'm the lousiest tree climber in the world in this heat.

I know what you mean. 96° & 90% yesterday - HAD to lay down when I got out of the tree. Then it rained 1-1/2" in an hour. Better today 86° ... Saturday, it's suppose to be in the 70's. :D

Weird day here... Cloudy this morning and rained on me... About 70ish.. Then the wind came up gusty while I was aloft in my foirst tree taking out big broken limbs. Then the sun came out ant it went to about 80F with 50% or so humidity. Sucked. Morning was nice save for the windy ride up a tree.

Hot! F'ing hot! It's still 101 here at 9pm! Got down to 66 last night, guess the heat pump kicked in, still on dual mode, and the damn reversiving valve got stuck, again! It's 92 in the fricking house! If you don't think I'm pissed yet? Somebody is getting a large unit shoved where the sun don't shine come Monday! This is F'ing messed up!

Back