What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Oh crap what an avatar .... MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Deva's rain heading my way and too windy to kill that pondo we were going to try and slip in today.. Fug that!
Do some pick up work and deliver some wood and come home to a hot fire.

What can I say.....I am getting in shape for Kauai.

I have been working hard on this body and it was about time that I showed it off.

dreary here. 8C and drizzle. Yesterday was most awesome, 15C and partly cloudy, for a Movember work day, I'll take it!

Beautiful here, high in 50's. Supposed to be the hottest day of the week, so am not worried about heat stroke for a while.

and so the weather turns... we just had a little hail storm for about 15 minutes.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QJKY8H1A4g0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol, and now? The wind kicks up, I love living on the west coast sometimes, never a dull moment.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AHAvWtv6sDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Paul, My avatar is of a hail storm I drove through for about 10 minutes a couple weeks ago on my way home from work. Luckily it was about the same size as hail as in your video and did no damage, but things were awful noisy for a while.

just went with Bub and rode bikes in the condo courtyard, my wind meter says the wind was gusting to 58.2 km/h. Dang cold!

Warm enough here to be hanging Christmas lights in the front elm tree with the bucket tonight.

It was high 90's last weekend, then cooled down and started raining on tuesday just as I got finished about 3.30 and didn't stop till late this morning. It really came down last night.

Some English guy on the radio called Sydney rain "the rain from hell':laughing6: I hope he's still around in February he might see some real rain.

Steve, you are not allowed to talk about all of your nice warm weather. :) It is 51 here which is really odd, it is usually in the 20's right now. Tomorrow is back to a high in the mid 30's though.

43 and rain all day here. I am currently sitting out in the woods in my deer blind:(

Second to last day of the season and the weather is not really working to my benefit. The only saving grace is remembering that i once took a monster 13 pointer in weather like this.

Waiting for the storm, it's 43, raining here, a blizzard in Western KS and we are waiting for the cold line to come in now. They think there might be up to 20" of snow in some parts of KS and Northern OK, which is a lot for this area! Maybe two inches here, if it doesn't turn into an ice storm first! Gonna be a fun couple of days!

Glad you are keeping it down there. We are expecting warm dry weather through the weekend. that probably means 12" at least.

We are having unseasonably warm weather, it was up to 46 today and that is crazy, it feels like spring. We have yet to get more than an inch of snow which is also nuts. I will take it though as I would much rather stick to tree care then snow plow.

Same here Fred. We really need the water bad. I may stop doing ANY burning soon. Only frost from the night is the moisture we are getting.
Kids are bummed because their local ski school may not happen this year. This was going to be Levi's first year in my class. :(
50s and 60s during the day.... Not quite tee shirt weather for me... but pretty dang close.

Wow that is dry, I am use to seeing all of your pictures of a snowy landscape! It sure seems like the weather is getting more abnormal every year.

Back