What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 484K
Yay,another storm in less than a week, Looks like I'm gonna have some more work. happy happy joy joy.

Beautiful weather today, in 40's, sunny, no wind. Supposed to get some rain showers tonight and then another nice day tomorrow. Had to shed the insulated vest about noon, when the temp got into upper 30's. Suppose I will be complaining about the heat in a couple months.

I appreciate it,but I'm pretty steady right now. Send more throughout the year though.

We're still below zero overnight but the days are getting warmer and the snow is disappearing. I love it when our winters finally end.

75 yesterday, heading for 90 today and Saturday, then T-storms Sunday! Supposed to be a wicked nasty set up, hail tornadoes etc., which means it's going to rain all day and nothing will happen other than the wind blowing.

Was snowing last night and low and behold... a blanket of white with some flurries and a 50% chance of rain..
Just did what Willie did. Getting warm... Wait another hour and head down the hill to strip out a wild grape vine out of an oak.
Not much of a day... But it will be off my books

Started this early today and never hit enter; got busy:

Rain today and well, right on through the next four days... Glad we got ten trees down and processed and clean up yesterday.
Out of work neighbor is repairing drywall and painting the house, room-by-room. Nice not having to do it myself.
Have to list and sell a few servers online, and go pick up a load of fence sections we had made for another customer.

had a beauty day here, 15C and partly cloudy. awesome for working outside all day. ends tomorrow though so I am told by the weather guy, back to the wetness.

Man would I take the snow right now! We flat got hammered, three times tonight! I've got some pics from the cell phone, but I'll try and get some better ones of the damage with the digi cam in the morning.
Better than baseball size hail, I'm certain my truck and the wifes van are totaled out, and we were lucky, we still have windshields left! We lost the very back window in the van, looks like someone took a soccer kick to the rear fender and there is massive structural damage to both vehicles. One neighbor, with a Pontiac Grand am has three holes right through the back glass, on top of all the other damage! We lost 3/4" or better tree limbs to hail, it's a hell of a mess!

That's life in Kansas Bill! It's kind of a blessing, in an odd way! The wifes van is paid off, we owe just a hair under $7k on my truck, both are worth over $9k on paper. Take the money from the truck, take the money from the van, pay off the truck and buy it back (it's a work truck to me either way, so drive it) and we still have a nice down payment on a newer van for her, which hopefully has a better interest rate and payment and we can get her out of the high mileage she has! She's at 140k, I'm at 56k, lots of life left in my truck!

Well thats good. That ain't high mileage,i got just over 227,000 on my s-10 blazer.

Back