What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 484K
Mine would just say it's fing cold :big-freeze: and I'm getting tired of hearing that too. :X

This weather in NE PA is gonna put me in the poorhouse. To muddy to log, and still snowing too often to get the phone ringin for tree work.

Good grief it's snowing out . About an hour ago there must have been 50 robins hopping around ,turning over leaves looking for something to eat .

I have no idea what they eat because it's too early for earth worms .They looked nice and plump so they must be doing okay .

Just had a freak windstorm event blow up here. One neighbor lost part of his roof, the next door neighbor's rain gutters ended up in my back yard and the little oak I planted a few months ago was blown over. I fully suspect I'll be pulling a tree off a house tomorrow, somewhere.

Brett, anything going on over your way?

A little windy about an hour ago. A 4" by 20' maple limb landed next to my truck in the driveway. If only I had topped those trees... :shifty:

Dang near that here too. I even cut some weeds.. Supposed to get warmer towards the end of the week I guess. Weird for this time of year up here. At least Mr and Mrs B got some good weather for the Yosemite trip.

We're getting a good dump of blowing snow right now. The area is already on flood alert and more moisture is what we don't need. I'm at a higher elevation than the river but if the sewers back up then we're all gonna be in shit. Pun intended. We need more cold weather to keep a slow melt going.

Same snow and rain mix here south of the border. I was just starting to see some greenish-brown color that hinted of spring.

Hey Butch, how much rain did you get from that front today and how long did it last? Everybody is chattering about rain here tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out about how much it will slow me down.

Two quick bands blew through. It rained for a few hours, then got chilly! I'm sure it'll be a whole 'nother critter by the time it reaches you.

Back