What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
We had about 6 inches of new powder here last night. High about 20F. Next couple of days will probably be cool. Will probably doing some inventory work, or out changing bulbs in Christmas decorations the Sertoma Club was going to set up this weekend. Bet they wished they had done it last week instead.

This is supposed to be one heck of a storm, if it is, we should get some work. Supposed to be cold cold cold too

Phone been ringing all friggen day... Shit is on the ground everywhere.
Everything is sharp and ready to rock in the AM.. No real emergencies like total drive/road blockage or house hits.

We have just been a little wet but they are calling for 3-5" on the ground by morning. If thats the case there will be lots of work. Last time we got that kinda snow was Feb 07

Little bit nipply today, high of -3 and low of -10 to -16C depending on what tv station I look at.

5F very little wind, 8" new powder. The crew is out putting up Christmas Decorations. I am luckily inside catching upon work orders, inventorying and a project to clear out some of the black knot in the city's Canada Red Cherry (I wish Canada had them back)

It's 8 degrees here with the breeze. When I woke up this moprning at my place it was a balmy 29 degrees inside and 21 outside. I think I may get more serious about fixing the heater.:evil:

yeow, went to the garden store and helped unload the first truck of cut christmas trees, 250 of them in under 2 hours. some up to 10-12 feet tall, 12" butts on the stumps. sigh.

Temps are running about -5C with 50kph winds, weather channel says -20C with the windchill. I hate winter.

I ran around this afternoon and checked all my coolent levels, deicer in the window fluid, plugged in the truck, covered the spigots etc. Supposed to hit 12 tomorow night!

Yeah I still have some insulating to do out back on some of the new pipe. Already done did the rental. I don't think we will be as cold as you Willie.. but it should make my teeth chatter tomorrow tonight..
More rain and snow coming in the AM.

Tomorrow morning its supposed to be 28 degrees and that's as warm as it supposed to be all day as the temp keeps going down all day on a rapid journey to the single digits. I haven't decided whether we'll work on Wednesday as its supposed to be 8 degrees then. I can work in the cold like that but its tough jumping from the high thirties down to 8.

Yeah, good point. This is early for those kind of temps. Last year we had a single digit week in December, thinned out alot of trees and shrubs

77* today. 1-hour south it was 82*.

First hard freeze is forecast for Wednesday night. They say it will get down to 23*.

Back up in the 70's by Sunday.

Back