What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 481K
Brrr! -4F here! Wind is a blowin', I don't mind the hot or the cold , the friggin wind is what drives up the suicide rate here!

Windy as hell today. Drove through a wall of water taking the boys to school this morning.

Willie.........

..........everything's bigger up here.

Must be the bend of the earths radius distorting you view. Or the radius of the pot belly destroying your view:lol:

Cold and wet, supposed to slush tomorow, so I am going to sit in my stand after taking the boy to school!

-11F (-24C) and a rare 0MPH wind reading! I hope you don't get an upset tummy gettin' to da fishes! The lakes, resevoirs, ponds and sloughs froze smooth like glass here this year!

195788583.jpg

hm, ours fell between about 8 and midnight last night. pushing 3C now so its likely to melt then its supposed to get pretty chilly during the week. Bub's luck, he went to the inlaws yesterday afternoon till Sunday and they live far enough away that they didn't get any snow to play in.

We don't have enough for play either and this first layer will probably melt too but not up on the ski hill above town.

I hope we have a good ski season this year like last. Seth is signed up for it this year. I don't know what class I will have as yet though.
This keeps up, we should have a good base to play in :D

I hear you there, we had one (of the three within 20 minutes drive) of the local hills open yesterday, a couple weeks ahead of schedule, I heard that over the last 2-3 days they have had upwards of 55cm of snow, not that it affects me, I am not a skier.

We've had the exact same weather today, Stephen.
Slushy snow and fog!
I stayed at home. For the first time in 1½ months I didn't have to go to work.
We're finally getting on top of things, it seems.

The high on Wednesday is supposed to be 8 degrees. I am going to have to look and see what I have scheduled for that day.

Back