What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
There are trees in the foreground! Below the light line. I live on a pretty good sized hill!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I can see the flat land through the trees..... :lol:

I don't know how you do it Brent.. I just could not endure your life out there.
Would never know I came from a long line of farmers would ya ;)?

I like to see more than 100 yards in any direction. I like the forest in doses of a week or so, but being able to see whats commin' is awesome!:)

Man I got to get you out to hunters valley if you ever get out here.. Lots of grass land just below and you can see for miles. Hilly.
Same just west of Catheys Valley... Open ranch land.

Wet and rainy here.42 degrees.Leaves are changing color and falling.

Another nice one shaping up here. Going to be 65F with a slight breeze. Humidity is 97% right now and the temp is 40F.

I am helpin' the neighbor finish harvest, the grain is tough (14.5-17%) but if the weather turns bad, it will be tough to do in the snow!

The weather is changing here. We will be switching from spearfishing to pole fishing, the water temps have dipped below 80.

54 and raining here. Winter is coming....La Nina may bring low snow levels and lots of it. My knees are fixed. I have a full season's pass to Crystal and Alpental..including the brand new gondola at Crystal.....I'm locked and loaded. Gonna try to find time to resume ski photography.....and get in 40-50 days.

Yup. When I'm skiing Orgasm Meadows in 2 feet of virgin freshies, I'm screaming, Fuc , who needs a woman...!!!

Cloudy breezy and cool. Wind got up large at midnight and it rained a tad at 4 AM.

Back