What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
Potty mouth!:D

A beautiful day here. Earl gave us a few showers but that is about it. A little bit of breeze today w/ some nice sun and no humidity. Supposed to be beauty all week.:)

Absolutely perfect here today at 70° not a cloud in the sky. Finally not sweating - it's been the hottest summer I can remember.

A bit overcast here so far today, after a beautiful coupla days in the 80s. We had a good rain Monday...have only had a small handful of days over 90 degrees here in the great Northwest.

Finally got to 63F today. It was 50 something most all day. Clouds rolled in. Supposed to be chilly tonight. I heard it was supposed to snow at 8500 feet today .... Great day to work outside :D

Is that like 100 F?;)

Going down to 43 tonight. Cool and crisp the last week and for the week to come. I hope Fall is here.

15C here at the moment outside, 24C inside with no heaters etc on. light rain outside, kinda pleasant to be honest.

Supposed to get a little front coming through later. Hope it holds off a bit as my oldest has a freshman football game this afternoon.

The leaves are turning.:)

80ish.. Sunny.. Perfect weather for dump runs:|:

Sorry to hear you have the runs.

A beauty day. The heavens opened up w/ a nasty T-storm just as the game ended. They got their asses beat but the boy played the whole game except for one play. Left tackle and right tackle and left D-end. I think he might be tired.

Oh...shit...look what's coming our way...IGOR!
We'll know better in another couple days how bad it might be...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's some funny shit right there!

Stephen, really, another case of beer? One case of the runs wasn't enough?:P

Igor blew up out of nowhere.:O

You guys are onna roll... :lol:

Family came up from SanDee.. We been havin a partay!! Cousin Russ is awesome.. His girl Maggie is great.. Some of the aunts and Uncles may have a twisted sense of humor.. But who am I to throw stones.. :lol:
Kids are having a great time. Tenants sent the kids over for some zip line fun.. I need to vid Lilly on it now.. She was really getting into it. Now if only I can get momma alone for some adult time :/:

Sorry to hear you have the runs.

A beauty day. The heavens opened up w/ a nasty T-storm just as the game ended. They got their asses beat but the boy played the whole game except for one play. Left tackle and right tackle and left D-end. I think he might be tired.

Glad to hear he's playing a real sport!:D HE missed out, foothball in the rain is awesome!

Back