What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
rainy here today, Squish, you get that plow shined up? Sposed to get snow in the passes like Burnham.

Thousand feet higher here for snow than Burnham. Funny, just a few days ago it was over 90 at the same altitude!

I remember everything being way expensive, you even lost money when you converted it. It was the least pleasurable port I visited. Singapore was 2nd. The PI was the BEST!

44 this morning and raining like a cow pissin on a flat rock. Finally that evil ball of goddamn fire is gone for the year.:evil:

Monday we were hosing dry grass so we could cut safely with temps in the 90s, Tues we got a little wet, today were working 500' below the snowline, all on the same job:dur:

Now that's terrain Willie...

Was really great temp cool today.. Just a bit breezy... The tops were moving about pretty good but I was working mostly in the shady middle and out sides of the canopy.

I'm showing 60 degrees on the back porch. Autumn is late this year, it's usually the third week of September when we get our first cool front.

cold and threatening rain...:( I'm behind again 'cause of the weather....dammit! ;)

Back