What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 486K
Cooled right off here. Had my first fire of the season last night and this morning it's just above freezing. Perfect working weather.8)

I'm digging it. It's been raining good all weekend, 40 at night. Hopefully the damn sun and heat bullshit is over for the season.

Rain, rain, and more rain! Better than three inches so far and more coming. It's going to be a boring week!

Total sh1 te here, or to put it another way its England and in particular the Lake District. Warmer rain in summer - colder rain in winter :X

Kept looking like rain today but not a drop so far. 77high & 50s lows. Nice. Now if the sun would stay behind the clouds......

Friggen power went out for a while, back on now for the moment at least.

And here comes the front edge of the cold front, more heavy rain and thunderstorms tonight, then rain all day tomorow, yay:roll:

We just got another inch the last half hour! I couldn't even see across the street, it's going to be another sleepless night with Bubba kicking me in the head:lol:

I'll sleep just fine, but it's going to be tuff to get anything done tomorrow. I think I'm going to weld a hitch on the old 48 wheat truck so I can chip into it when the grab truck is out of the area, like now....:)

it's starting to cool off now low 90's and last night we had a freeze warning so winters coming:D

Slight drizzle this morning that's supposed to clear up. I hope so, I'm about to leave and get soaked chipping a small pile for a customer first thing this morning.

Really looking foward to climbing without sweating through pants and saddle by 10am. Or mowing the lawn for that matter....

Wonder what state has the best weather for tree work year round? Moving when I figure it out.

The clouds have cleared slightly from a couple hours of intense rain to reveal some snow covered peaks in the mountains. Winter is almost here...

Back