What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
burn, I hear you on the capture thing, its been getting a bit cooler at night but during the day my lovely wife insists on opening the doors to let the air in... I cant convince her of the general thermodynamic properties of air and why it makes sense to shuterdown during the day and open the windows wide at night. sigh.

Rocky, you are drinking lots of fluids right? 8)

burn, I hear you on the capture thing, its been getting a bit cooler at night but during the day my lovely wife insists on opening the doors to let the air in... I cant convince her of the general thermodynamic properties of air and why it makes sense to shuterdown during the day and open the windows wide at night. sigh.

Rocky, you are drinking lots of fluids right? 8)

I hear you, Paul...same little issue here, same players, for some time back in the early days of our marriage. Got it pretty well established now, but still, if it seems "too cold" in the night or early morning, all is lost. :)

You take the good with the bad, my friend.
;)

Our fan is about 36" and blows from the ceiling of the upper story into the attic. Has a 3/4 hp motor on it I think.

Even more rain, so much that the creepy crawlers with lots of legs are coming out in large numbers. I believe that they think it is their time.

Rained all week long but lots of clear spells.
It so humid in Chattanooga right now you can actually swim into the sky.

It's raining like a basted.

Again.

I've had enough!!!!

We've had so much rain and the trees are so heavy with leaves and seeds, they break when it storms:X add in the occasional jack ass hitting a tree with a truck/car and my week is pretty well shot.

I'm hiding in the office drying out for the duration. I'm supposed to be on call this afternoon.....:/:....if they can find me8)

hide_under_desk.jpg

Only worked til one today. Got seriously dehydrated by not drinking anything from nine to twelve. Big mistake.

It's ridiculously hot here.

Was more tolerable here today. Had a little breeze/ air movement so it wasn't too bad. And we're having our typical afternoon thunderstorms today, rain started about 20-30 minutes ago.

It's only 94 here or so the weather website says, in the sun it's way hotter than that. Still it's ridiculous for a Canadian to have to put up with this much heat. And no end in sight.:whine:

I'll trade ya for my severe t-storm warnings.

I'm giving it 'til 6:30 then heading out to the bar. Wife gave me a free pass cuz she's having the girls over. If a tree falls after 6:30 the mayor can call someone else to deal with it!

taped off then painted the casings on the three new doors we put in this week. pretty warm again.

Back