What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
It's not bad this time of year .Mid to high 70's ,rain a couple days a week .Typical of this area,this time of year .

I planted my crops,18 tomato plants,4 mild pepper and 4 cucumber .

I got woke up by thunder this morning, damn rainy day again, holy moly brian 127 days of rain? I bet your glad you have that boat :lol: Do you have much trouble with flooding down there? :?

Nah, it doesn't rain all day. Lately it's just our summer pattern afternoon thunderstorms. It can be hot and sunny all day then around 4pm the clouds build up out of nowhere and it rains like hell for 30-45 minutes. And Florida is mostly sand so water soaks in quickly most places. I couldn't make a puddle in my yard if I tried.

And I was being facetious with the 127 days. :P

:lol: Ok brother, just with all the rain we have been getting it would not have suprised me ;)

I'm, thoroughly enjoying another pouring thunder and lightning storm. I only wish there wasn't so much rain, I need a big local fire to put my chipper on!

Wow! A crazy hail/ windstorm just popped up in Black Mountain with 40 mph winds. No Bivy will probably be getting some calls.

Warm, but HUMID!!! NASTY humid!! Thunderstorms popping up all around, but no rain here yet. I don't think I am going to make it to Fredonia Friday.

Weather was awesome today, too bad I spent the fourth straight day inside the rock shop.:X Shoulda been doing this job in the winter, when it's nasty out, not now when the weather is awesome. Paul, looks like it doesn't cool down much at night there. Was 35 sunday night, and dang chilly last night as well.

Well it rained, man did it rain!!! Probably two inches in an hour! I hope I watered the fertilizer and lime enough it didn't wash away!

Back