What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 483K
Bust out the shorts and t shirts it's going to hit a high of 58 today and sunny! I dig it. Tomorrow a high of 70 and Friday a high of 80.

We've got some stout winds blowing tonight. Maybe some calls in the morning....

:surprise:

95 yesterday, today? 54.

These sudden temp. changes really knock me out.
I thrive in the cold, I thrive in the hot. It's the extreme changes from day to day that really get to me. Hard to work.

Haven't worked this whole week. Monday & Tuesday did complete R&R on my truck brakes, new rotors and drums, pads, wheel cylinders and changed out the axle bearings and seals. The old ones were in pretty bad shape. Wednesday and today rain and more is expected tomorrow. Rescheduled the jobs I had to Monday.

The weather right now is absolutely perfect. A little bit of a breeze, no humidity, and sunny. Yesterday was a hot one for us northern types. Bank thermometer said 88 at 7:00, must have been a little over 90 during the day. Still, without the humidity, it was bearable. I know most of you southern/western folks are laughing now.:/:

Strong storms and tornadoes, strong storms and tornadoes..............

Nothing really major here. But they are poping up all around the last couple of days.

We got warm like spring and then settled back into mid 50s to mid 60s with chances of thundershowers all week. So much for getting an early start on our veggies.

really? you poor dear, I planted out the blueberries, onions, lettuce, spinach, beets, potatoes, parsley and cilantro a week or more ago, all seems well. The stuff is planted in 1, 2 and 7 gallon pots, only a few things got planted in the ground. I am looking forward to lots of harvesting this summer. :)

It finally quit raining hard around 5am this morning. Light drizzle most of the day. Augusta, east of here is mostly under water, again! West of here they were hearding cattle with boats and jet ski's saving what they could. I went to Derby and one road was a foot and half under water. Andover, north of me, my sisters neighbor called the news station and had 7" of rain last night. My sisters basement flooded and she and her husband are in Vegas so we went and checked on it for them. Not terrible.
LOTS AND LOTS of water, and the rains are supposed to start again tommorow for the next three days!

Been kind of cool here. Not cool like me 8) but cool like in the 50's or so. No rain though. I planted my tomatoes when it was almost a hundred and then it got so cold they turned kind of purple and they are still kind of purple. In the southern San Joaquin Valley I have seen growers plant tomatoes by seed on Christmas day.

Thunderstorms, rain, drizzle. Thunderstorms, rain, drizzle. Thunderstorms, rain, drizzle.
Right now we get this until Thursday of next week. Water seeps out of the ground just from walking on it now.

Rained real hard here yesterday. Looks like it will be wet for the entire weekend

YUP! Its supposed to back off a bit here today till tonight. So we are going to try to get some hours in cutting and staging.. No chipping today :P

Soggy as all heck out there!

Back