What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 485K
You go it, brah..

I'm off in an hour for more freshies. Nukage commences later today when the monster rolls in, 3+ feet of new is predicted.

Orgasmic, dude!!

I suspect that if Roger had lived in southern California for the last 40 years, he'd probably sound like this guy. Anybody else see the resemblence? :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c5j4McFzies&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c5j4McFzies&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm back.....Not often do I quit skiin' before noon....it was danged good, but tracked out quick with only one good chair open.

Round 6 is underway. It's snowing big fat flakes at home, but it's warmer. Only accumulation might happpen a bit north and east of me, or higher up. Then the rains come sometime soon. Urban flooding is next, though I don't think it'll be that bad.

It's so deep and sloppy right by my house that I danged near got my 4wd Toyota truck stuck.....

Gotta go take a branch off a roof...sounds like 2 minutes work.....

Me to, thanks vh.

I'm not used to LHD pics. So you had to climb out the passenger side?

It's 28C here, I think I don't like ice. 8)

And you are on the wrong side of the road, :?

I was crazy...I was headed in the other direction, lost the rear end into the ditch. When i got it out the front end, having zero traction, swung back down the hill into the ditch.

Two tow trucks to get it out, but zero damage!!!:dance:

Nuts, just nuts here!!!!
It was 55 when I left at 7am, hit 67, new record, 60 now, with an ice storm/snow mix, moving in.
But we are under a tornadoe watch until 5am?
I came home and took off the BMG and put on the bucket in case I need to plow in the am!!

Snowy.

Attachments

• PC264872 (Large).JPG
    PC264872 (Large).JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 2
  • PC264880 (Large).JPG
    PC264880 (Large).JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
  • PC264881 (Large).JPG
    PC264881 (Large).JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
  • PC264884 (Large).JPG
    PC264884 (Large).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 2
  • PC264885 (Large).JPG
    PC264885 (Large).JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1
uh huh, heres a balloon for ya then tough guy :P

FWIW, we are getting rain here and there today, some roof collapses , flooding etc, some people just dont understand how heavy saturated snow is.
Hindenburg_at_lakehurst.jpg

Lol,we're getting record snowfalls here too. It's awesome.:)

Sorry to hear of the damage down there though, that doesn't sound like much fun at all.

Wow, just let the dogs out this morning. Most of our 14" of snow is gone, along with temperatures headed into the uper 50's lower 60's today. This will be great as once it freezes I can get a couple jobs done.

T-shirt weather today. All the snow is gone and the rivers are up. Probably going to get something nasty tomorrow, no doubt.

Back