What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 480K
We got rained out again today.
Been pissing down all night and all of today, with high winds.
Since we couldn't log, we decided to go do a take down in the next village.
No go.
We can't get the chipper across a completely water logged lawn, so we all stayed home.
I'm getting a little tired of that.
Second time in a week that I have payed wages to 5 people, with nothing coming in.

Totally feel you Stig. I cant tell you how much I enjoyed getting out on frozen frosty ground and prune some fruit trees. And I don't necessarily like pruning fruit trees. Crunch crunch as you walk around.
Everything at lower elevation is slimy muddy and equipment is useless since you cant get it in.
A week of this rain shat drives me batty. We are barely getting two days a week in.

Soggy and dreary here also. Might get some sun tomorrow for a change and some freezing at night also. It would be nice to not have mud. Bunch of dead ash pecker poles spanning my creek I have to get out before they cause a log jam. Did one in the slop the other day and made some ruts.

No. Not my area.
However.
Red Cross shelters are being set up and there are shelter in place orders. Don't travel unless necessary. Roads are washing out. Rocks and mud hitting the roads. It's a mess. 4" of rain today predicted. I have not looked at the totals as yet.

Back