What's on RIGHT NOW!

fixing to watch green zone here, wife has had the remote all week, watching all the 'dancing with the stars, biggest loers, celebrity aprentice' crap.

Hurts my head thinking about that. At least Kat watches House and stuff I like when we are together. The dancing stars crap is her time and I give her space......... :lol:

Just downloaded True Grit, The Mechanic and the Kings Speech off Bit torrent, not sure which we will watch this evening but I plan on scanning over the mechanic while I 'work' on the laptop out on the patio, with my headphones on of course ;)

What was JUST on... I saw a tweet from NASA saying Endeavor was going to land, live online at NASA website on streaming video, a warning 8 minutes in advance of the landing, which I saw with 1 minute to go as I turned to the website and saw the final approach and landing of Endeavor, ever. Kinda cool.

The Mechanic looks like a good movie, I wasn't going to watch it until I saw Crank a few weeks ago. Thought it would be hard to beat the Bronson one, but that Jason Statham is good.

Heard an interview with the grandson of the real kings speech guy, Lionel Logue a couple of months ago, amazing bloke. He figured a lot out about it helping WW1 shell shocked soldiers. Good movie.

I just watched No Strings Attached with Kat.... The fact that she was mostly nekked with her head in my lap gave me some comfort to get through it. I feel your pain Paulie, but I had ulterior motives :/:
Before that we watched Tangled with the kiddos.. That was a fun movie :thumbup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy shit! A black guy in dreadlocks guy just came out on America's Got Talent and sang exactly like Frank Sinatra - AMAZING!

I'd like to see that. There was a seventeen year old kid on here a few weeks ago that did a good Sinatra.

Just watched Taggart, I've been watching it for years, and finally listened to the full theme song.

Good show, and I like that song but I can't see me ever moving to Glasgow.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UeNnLdp7t1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think the actual number is 23 million pigs and six million humans.
Some of which are hard to tell apart.

I don't think I'll make a habit of watching it.:lol:

I was waiting for the next show Law & Order LA, it's new. Gave up on that, the original series was a good show.

I think the actual number is 23 million pigs and six million humans.
Some of which are hard to tell apart.
Stig I'm not putting down the Danes, but when I first toured Norway, then into Sweden and then Denmark the population waistlines increased. The Germans were really well fed.
Must be all the fish the Norwegians ate that kept them the thinnest.;)

When last I visited Norway, there would be a marked difference between the people living out in the countryside and those in town. The latter being fatter.

Put down the Danes all you want, Willard, it is one of my own favorite pastimes:lol:

Back