What's on RIGHT NOW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4e9CkhBb18E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

American Beauty; he just got high with the neighbor's kid. I love this flick! But, I'll be changing it to NUMB3RS in about 10 minutes.

At this minute...

The Marine dad's watching his son roll a joint for Kevin Spacey, through the window - remember? It looks to him like... :/:

Ax Men

What a joke of a show. Their "climber" just gave a GREAT example of Catapult Effect when you tary when topping. The snag just kicked is ass! Ha! They went to commercial...

I liked that show, it was good but they took it off.

NCIS just finished, it's followed by NCIS Los Angeles. I can't cop that one.

Chris Rock: Kill The Messenger

Funny as hell. Right now, he's explaining the difference between a "job" and a "career." :lol:

Watching racing is about as much fun as watching paint dry - boring! Ha. Round and round, varoom! varoom! Varoom! Varoom!

Gimme a good book, instead!

I liked it better before they imposed all kinds of rules and regulations about engine size etc.

Back when it was about building the fastest car possible and nobody though about loosing TV ratings if the outcome was decided before the race because one manufacturer had made a super fast car, like when Jaguar ran the D series or Porche the 917.

I'm not sure I agree. For me, f1's doldrum years were when Schumacher had the most dominant car and little competition. I think that the competition is far fiercer these days.

Grindhouse presents: Death Proof

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XwV8uqVkTIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back