what do ya think?

im twice your age nick and they ride me a little to:) water off a ducks back:D

I think what you are doing is great, you are definitely ahead of the ball. The only advice I will give you is to have fun. Your only young once Nick, and before you know it you will have a family and a mortgage. Be young, do some stupid stuff once in a while and laugh and smile. I was reluctant at first to go away to school, but I ended up having the time of my life and I would not trade that for anything.

You're way ahead of most kids your age and doing great, just don't take the fun out of being young.

im twice your age nick and they ride me a little to:) water off a ducks back:D

Even at twice Nick's age you are still nought but a sprout. Quack quaackk quacck quaaackkk quaaaacccck.(Translated into Williespeak) :P

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think what you are doing is great, you are definitely ahead of the ball. The only advice I will give you is to have fun. Your only young once Nick, and before you know it you will have a family and a mortgage. Be young, do some stupid stuff once in a while and laugh and smile. I was reluctant at first to go away to school, but I ended up having the time of my life and I would not trade that for anything.

You're way ahead of most kids your age and doing great, just don't take the fun out of being young.

I have fun all the time... my friends have a farm in Indiana and we go Trail riding on ATV's just about every weekend...

Working is fine, but you have the rest of your life to do that. get involved in other things at school, have fun, be a kid, play a sport, yada,yada,yada....

Go to college. It will prop open doors you may need later in life. Hell, you might even come out of college wanting to do something completely different.

Learn how to spell college before you start taking classes there.:P (That's a joke,eh!)

Having said all that, it certainly is refreshing to see a youngster interested in their future beyond the next video game release or episode of American Idol.

Working is fine, but you have the rest of your life to do that. get involved in other things at school, have fun, be a kid, play a sport, yada,yada,yada....

Go to college. It will prop open doors you may need later in life. Hell, you might even come out of college wanting to do something completely different.

Learn how to spell college before you start taking classes there.:P (That's a joke,eh!)

Having said all that, it certainly is refreshing to see a youngster interested in their future beyond the next video game release or episode of American Idol.

Thank you!

I'm pretty involved with school activities and i ski on the school team, im not too good but i enjoy it. Yea thats what I have been talking about with my parents, i need something to fall back on if my company does not work out...

Thanks for your input...

nick, you could take some business classes so you know a little about that, marketing classes would be good to. i enjoy marketing, makes things a little fun

nick, you could take some business classes so you know a little about that, marketing classes would be good to. i enjoy marketing, makes things a little fun

I think they have some marketing and business classes that i will look into taking senior year...

thanks for the advice!

nick

I ran!:|:

The mile usually, sometimes 2, 600 indoors and the 1/4 mi relay sometimes. and I know you ran in college so I'm not posting my best times:P

and I sucked at throwing the javelin.:D

I sucked at track in college. I was on the non-traveling team and was issued all of the latest gear circa 1978, including vintage blood stains.

Higher leerning isn't for everyone, neither is being the owner of a tree business for that matter...

^And all that stuff everyone else said.^

(don't mind me)

Company wise I would say start small, listen to everything that is being said about equipment and techniques, except for what squishy says!:P

This almost slipped by me, almost. I'll be watching you southern man.:/:

:lol:

Alot of advice here, and even a bit of good advice too.:D

My .02's do what ya want. Don't let someone else decide what's best for you.8)

Back