What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Friday Rob and I cooked three meals to just get ahead of house duty.
Friday meal... Celery Crunch Soup.. Sort of an oriental style soup with pork, chicken and fresh veggies
Saturday's meal... Beef Stew and biscuits
Sunday's meal... Chili con carne with biscuits

Now starting Monday, it's left over night :D

Came home from the Christmas open house yesterday afternoon and threw together a couple batch meals...
Last night we ate the hot and sour cabbage with spicy sausage soup.
Tonight we will dine on the black eyed pea soup I made last night. Stewed a couple Jalapeños in it. Rob made some HM biscuits :D
Katy had school tonight.. She's missing out.. .:P

Yup, but I'll probably be zombied out. My body doesn't react well to most drugs, either no effect or they knock me out. I expect to come home and sleep it off.

I went straight to a buffet from my colonoscopy; I was frigging STARVING. I've never gone w/o food for that long in my life.

Luckily I don't need to cleanse my entire colon. I had a late dinner last night and I normally don't eat breakfast anyway. I'm just delaying lunch is all.

went out for a supper with the wife tonight, she had lobster grilled cheese sammich with salad, we shared sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo. I had a clam chowder then cobb salad. We then 'shared' (as in I had 2 wee bites) a chocolate lava cake. All on a superb coupon deal. :)
http://www.theravenpub.com/raven_menu/pub.htm

ok, offloaded the phone camera, sorry I didnt want to be the geek taking pics of his food at the restaurant so I didnt use the flash, the pics are dark.

Attachments

• IMAG0570.jpg
    IMAG0570.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0569.jpg
    IMAG0569.jpg
    706.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0567.jpg
    IMAG0567.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0572.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 4
I made a big ole mess of spaghetti with Italian sausage, chicken breasts, and ground beef. Mmmmmmmmmm... I haven't had spaghetti in ages!

No flash? You wuss! They'd probably thought you were some food critic and rolled out the red carpet for you!!!

Man! We're havin ham, turkey, prime rib, taters, gravy, jello salad, rolls, punkin and pecan pie today!

I'm thinken it's going to be good old steaks on the grill for todays festivities . The traditional big bird and ham is okay but enough is enough on that .Just myself,wifey ,her son and gal pal .

Were going to have enough meat for Butch to come! Ham is nearly done, bro in law went to get the rib roast, other outlaws went to get the bird!

We had our feast last night, ham, turkey and all the fixins. Today is left overs and a boston butt John smoked.

Ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, twisted buttered noodles, french cut green beans. Any type of homemade cookies you can think of with jello cake for desert. Maybe something I forgot too.

I know a guy that is doing up a full out steamed seafood dinner, man I wish I could have been at that house.

Giving them the bird again.. :D
Maybe we'll have prime rib for new years. I have yet to get a day to go down to the valley and get one.
Had ham last night at mom's
Just us and the kids today.. Keeping it simple.

Sounds like an awesome spread Willie. You must have a whole crew to feed today.. Only 8 of us here today at my place.

Everything is prepped and the turkey is cooking.. Should be done about 5 pm. Just have to put more stuff in the oven and start stuff on the stove an hour prior. All is good.. :)

Had 19 over for dinner last night. Deep Fried turkey,dressing, pulled pork, collard greens, corn souffle, with cookies cake and pies for dessert.

That sounds good, but I had to look up corn souffle I'd never heard of it. I'd try it if someone cooked it for me.

Sunday night = homemade seafood pizza. Tried a new mix: squid, mussels, clams and shrimp. Wasn't bad.

I'll get a picture next time. Similar to this one only red peppers.

Plus Chilli, garlic and Itilian herb mix.

This one has tasmanian scollops and prawns. Did you ever get to try Tasmanian scollops when you were there? Used to be very expensive and hard to get but they are farming them now, not quite the same but ok. http://www.docook.com/2006/10/24/fresh-tasmanian-scallops/

Attachments

• pizza 001.jpg
    pizza 001.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 4