What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A little impromptu plating... Here is the salad...
Now Katy had diced the cheddar since she does not like the Blue Cheese. Made me wish I had some apples to go with it.. Would have made for an interesting plate also.. Paul.. the flowers under the meat are chive blossoms. Chive fresh from the garden :D

Attachments

• P1010030.JPG
    P1010030.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 4
looks really appetizing, yet it looks a bit busy to me, guess I need to bring more pizazz to my plates! :)

All the restaurants and bars up here carry it... Guess the tourists order it a lot... If I have to, I might have one but then it gets bleagh.... But I only order it if I can't get what I want on tap or something.

How about some Memphis rub style ribs. This is what the wife fixes for the guys that attend the racing gtg I have for the past 2 years also.

Attachments

• Copy of SnowRibsMisc357 032.jpg
    Copy of SnowRibsMisc357 032.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 27
That looks soooo good! And I was already thinking about ribs an hour ago, so I think I'm going to hit up Bubbalou's and get a rib dinner.
:P

My ribs from Bubbalou's were disappointing at best. Overcooked, tough and dry. The coleslaw was watery and the fries were cold and limp. What a miserable meal that looked so good.
:(

I ate it because I was hungry and I wasn't going back out to get something else, but my days of visiting that particular restaurant are numbered.

Working on a little pork loin here... Garlic, onion, pepper rub :)
I made Katy a Ranch dressing using yogurt because the milk products are messing with her. So there will be a salad with dinner :)

Attachments

• DSC_0084.JPG
    DSC_0084.JPG
    797.6 KB · Views: 4
I must not be Muslim :O :lol:. Having some good Ole pulled pork sandwiches with tabasco sauce. Got to love it ;).

Sounds Yummy.....

I am just gonna go light the grill and hamburger up for the famdamnly... We have a house full of day care kids too.. It's hot and I just need to feed numbers tonight.

You need some grilled tuna steak...
Or Blackened ;)

Blackened sounded good when you posted that. So grilled Blackened Cajun boneless skinless chicken breast it was today.

Tomorrow's chicken in the crock pot now for homemade chicken and dumplings tomorrow. :P