What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

I know what your saying. Those are Tuna wasabi dumplings. It actually was very fresh the color in the picture is way off. Not sure why though. It is a puree of avocado, edamame, and wasabi wrapped in tuna, very tasty one of my favorites.

kraft dinner with some real cheese, it was a long night last night and a long day afterwards, the food was out of necessity, not desire. I am now headed to the sushi restaurant around the corner for a snack :D

Attachments

• P7060004.JPG
    P7060004.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 4
Nice appetizer! What was for supper???
168.gif

I know, we each had half the pack but it didnt amount to too much. going to pick up a few rolls of sushi to top up before bedtime. :)

I was going to have Chinese, but they shut down for about a fortnight of renovations. I guess I could go to the corner marker and try their new meatloaf panini.:lol: Somewhere there is an Italian panini inventor rolling in his, or her, grave.:/:

beef kebabs (with red onion, red pepper, orange pepper and mushrooms), rice (a la hot sauce) and steamed brocolli with a bit of cheddar. :) mmmm good.

Attachments

• P7086363.JPG
    P7086363.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 5
I just made a disappointing discovery tonight. I went to my favorite Cuban place and brought home my favorite dinner, pork with yellow rice and black beans. It was good, but then I noticed that some of the pork looked an awful lot like a chicken thigh. They are selling flavored chicken as pork. :(

Here's my previously posted picture.

really? that sucks (and sounds slightly not legal) . time for a visit to the shop to discuss whats a happennin.

Grilled chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing cooked over mesquite. Made into a chicken salad with ranch dressing and chives :)

Attachments

• P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010021.JPG
    P1010021.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 4
nice looking big chunk salad! :)
we had a grilled pork loin roast with zucchini and noodles. :)

sheesh, I must send that placemat to the laundry, lol.

Attachments

• P7126390.JPG
    P7126390.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 5
sorry, didnt get the placemat laundered yet... salmon over couscous with fried zucchini and a couple of monster snow peas :) cleaning out some lefties from the fridge basically. tomorrow is another adventure. :)

Attachments

• P7136396.JPG
    P7136396.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
Lol, you're supposed to just blame that on Bub.;)

I had seasoned pork chops on the Q and rice, potato salad, and carrots and cucumbers with dip. Yummy.

Working on some tri tip currently.. Serving it on a salad with some freshly made blue cheese dressing and ranch... Also going to be some fresh zucchini/patty pan hybrid squash. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    885.5 KB · Views: 4
Mr. crane operator gave me a big chunk of frozen venison. I put it into a slow cooker, and after five hours the meat was almost soft enough to eat. The soup was delicious.