What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Karina made pesto tonight. My contribution: Chocolate chip cookies.

Dough has been made, split in half, half got pecans. It is chilling now. We're about to eat dinner. After dinner, dough should be chilled, then we bake!*

love
nick

*by that, I only mean the cookies...

Spiced lamb sausage, sauerkraut, chard and a tall glass of porter. Followed by chocolate mousse for dessert. Twas yummy.

grilled veggie warp

Orange and yellow peppers
Sweet potato
Eggplant
Onion
Avocado
pesto
Portabello mushroom
pineapple

Last week we grilled some Italian dressing marinated chicken breasts. Made extra and froze them. I knew tonight had to be a quick one, so defrosted a couple, sliced them diagonally, gave them a few seconds in the microwave...enough to start the juices flowing, and served them on bakery sandwich buns.

Side salad.

Very good.

Girl Scout Thin Mints for dessert! :)

Hell yea, I'll give it a shot.

This is my main selection for my evening dinner. It's leaning me up like a mofo, way mo better for me than the buffets I was growing accustomed to. ;)

Attachments

• tuna 007.jpg
    tuna 007.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 5
pork chop,leftover rice, half a mini bun and a salad of tomato, onion and broccoli with a splash of balsamic. :)

Attachments

• P3265491.JPG
    P3265491.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 5
I like to put a dollop of tuna on a salad, especially with a lot of onion. I always feel better after eating a big pile of veggies.

Kraft dinner with ham chunks in it. Making a snack now as momma just got home. a plate of veggies (carrots, celery, cucumber and snap peas) with a little bowl of home made dip (1/2 fat mayo, low fat sour cream, a splash of dijon mustard and a pinch of a spice from Epicure (Lemon Dilly)) then a few low salt ripple chips for momma and a few wings with hot sauce for me. :D

Attachments

• P4025536.JPG
    P4025536.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 5
Sausage, pancakes and real Vermont maple syrup, made by a real Vermonter.:lol:

Is it possible to eat too many pancakes? We'll find out, more at 11:00.