What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

why no seasons? there arent many calories in spices are there?

We havent had dinner yet but the plan is some sort of chicken with stuffing casserole. I will let ya know. :)

as for spice, we make (well I do, the wife just uses) the Emeril Essence spice mix on lots of stuff, good zip, mild on the salt... :)

Ingredients
2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried thyme
Directions
Combine all ingredients thoroughly.

still on the Tuna Boss? wow. I dont have that kinda staying power.

mix up some Essence and throw on a pinch, if you like things a bit spicy, you will like it! :D

raw fish... sushi... I had my first about 8 years ago, with a gal I dated prior to meeting the one whom is now my wife. I like it :)

spicy tuna roll, salmon roll, dynamite roll, californai roll... good stuff!

There is good stuff, and then there is really good stuff! Not much of the best primo part in a fish. I met a guy who worked on a tuna boat. He said he'd send me some when they got back to port, make my day. Be back in three months, he mentioned!

Big eye tuna caught out by the Johnstone islands, I think it's near Hawaii. The darn stuff spoiled me., just melts in your mouth. It's quite expensive to buy that quality.

will be burgers here more'n likely. Wife is headed to the grocery store now to get buns, so it might be all changed by the time she gets back ;)

I bought a couple portobello mushroom caps the other day, looking forward to trying this recipe soon: le veggie burger

Bacon wrapped filet mignon, grilled rare; sweet potato casserole; endive salad with sweet red peppers and onions. :|: :)

MMMM, they were goood too! Melt in your mouth good! Tender enough to cut with a fork. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Chicken Biscuit Casserole (we call it chicken pot pie, but I know better) Pretty quick. Filling, good on a cold day like today.

>>1-2 c. cut up cooked chicken or turkey
>>can of large cut veg-all or a bag of cooked frozen veggies (or whatever left over veggies are in the frig/freezer)
>>can of cream of chicken soup (not the reduced fat kind)
>>1/2 cup milk
>>pop-open can of biscuits, each cut into quarters (scissors works best)

mix it all together (except the biscuits) and put into a 2qt casserole dish. Place the biscuit quarter pieces across the top.

Cook covered at 375*F for about a half an hour or until the biscuits are lightly browned.

I usually serve with a side of rice and cranberry sauce.

mushroom burgers turned out good! I ate them both, the wife dont dig shrooms in the least so she had a cow burger per the norm.

take a shallow wide bowl and add:
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
handfull of your preffered spices

IE 1 tbsp Emeril Essence
couple cracks of sea salt and black pepper each
2 tbsp montreal steak spice

stir the bisniss together and place the shrooms caps down for five mins, flip them, 5 mins, flip them again, 5 mins then to the grill.

take them to a medium hot grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
throw them on a bun with your usual fixins and enjoy.

Honestly, they were good, this is from a tried and true meat eater :D