What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Went out to the garden and picked some fresh tomatoes, tomotillos, Jalepenos, Serranos, celantro, Parsley, Chive, bell peppers, added some onion and spices. Made Tomotillo salsa and fresh tomato salsa to have with dinner..... Taco salad. Nice in hot weather. :) Yeah I got a big bag of chips and some beer too... :)

not sure about tonights dinner, THIS SAMMICH still fascinates me though...
13.jpg

The new behemoth. Gift from the inlaws for our 5th anniversary. 5 x 12000BTU burners, one 12000BTU side burner, one 12000BTU infrared burner thingie, electronic (little battery and spark thingie) lighting and a rotisserie with motor! HUGE compared to the now retired little beast. We have been without a grill for a year due to building renovations, I am SO excited to have it back, I used to cook on it probably 3 or 4 times a week.
One drawback to this unit, its HEAVY. like 200 pounds heavy. The weight on the box was 90 kilos net, 100 kilos gross weight. not including the fuel tank. its a pig to move around our exposed aggregate patio to get it out from under cover.
Boy howdy it heats up fast though, I have to learn to cook on this machine, so used to the old one trying to puke out 20000BTU's...

:)

Attachments

• P8203841.JPG
    P8203841.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 4
  • P8203846.JPG
    P8203846.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 4
  • P8203849.JPG
    P8203849.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 3
not me, up here neighbors barely respond to a hello in the hallways. But I might see that change if the smoke smells too good wafting in to the upper floors1 :D HA!

Nice Paul! Hm my five year anniversary is at the end of the month, I might have to show that pic to the inlaws.:D

good idea! Its a Costco unit so its ok quality and decent price, I was at the bbq store today getting a stainless wire brush and grill oil for it. the Weber one, same kind of layout is about $2500! I think the one we got was about 8 bills, still have to hit Costco since we got it.

uhm, its chicken soup dude, hamburger and cabbage is for clearing the pipes, cabbage makes me a gassy jack! :P