What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Today was baked chicken, garlic and parsley green beans, roasted garlic mashed 'taters, and now I have a Cask and Cream Honey Wheat Bread Pudding baking in the oven.

That is really cool !
My pal's grandparents owned the local diner in SmallTown USA when I was in middle school. We lived on french fries there !!!

Thanks Theresa. It doesn't suck, AT ALL.:D

Forget the ordered out pizza. We made our own. Lb each of bacon, ham and cheeses, with some onion, green peppers, and shrooms tossed into the mix too. :thumbup:

one hot dog, one bun with ham and cheeze, a handful of veggies and dip, one glass lemonade, one beer (stella), two cans coke (a cola), one bowl chicken noodle soup.
was a get together at my parents place, after a funeral service for a neighbor's daughter ( I used to babysit her :( ) we ducked out and headed to my parents place as they had guests (my fave cousin, her hubby and two kids) come over, so the whole gang (my sister with her 4 kids, my other sister and her hubby, myself and my wife, then my sister with 4 kids hubby) and of course my parents. chilled, played with the kids, had one of thw twins (5 weeks old now) sleep on my chest for about an hour then she spit up on me... so it was a good eve. now its 12:22 and I am going to go sharpen my saw chain that is on the bar as I haveto do a bunch of removals tomorrow! :) yahoo! actual tree work. I am excited. 20 - 12 to 16inch DBH Quercus rubra and Quercus palustris to ALAP. :D

Wen't to bro's house,had roast seasonal veg sort of steamed/ roasted in tin foil,baked pumpkin,pork and mozzeralla sausages,new spuds

Cheese cake,Brahma beer and a glass of white wine

I could never best our house chef, Lee !
BUT >>> I made fresh ratatouillle tonight, and shared it with loved ones. It was in-cred-i-ble ! ( If I do say so myself !!! )

mmm. big salad with a grilled chicken boob sliced upon it. tried a dressing from one of those food guys on the foodtv channel. 3 parts olive oil, 1 part lemon juice, couple grinds of pepper and salt, shake and serve. was tasty! Thanks Jamie Oliver!

I could never best our house chef, Lee !
BUT >>> I made fresh ratatouillle tonight, and shared it with loved ones. It was in-cred-i-ble ! ( If I do say so myself !!! )

one of my favs....:P nice served with white rice and a grilled chicken breast

gotta go pick it up yet (just the steak from the grocery store) but steak for me also, then spuds and salad. mmm good, I love cow meat.

its my fave meal no question. mediuim rare slab of cow (new york strip or ribeye preferred)about 3/4" thick maybe 12 to 16 ounces. one medium baked spud, butter, bacon bits, sea salt and pepper, some steamed broccoli and a nice dark beer.
love it. I gotta go to the meat store now. back later! :D

exactly, as Homer Simpson is prone to say ' if God didnt want us to eat meat he wouldnt have made it taste so good"
and then a before, during and after :) steak rules.

Ahh man. Running across this thread just reminded me that I haven't eaten any dinner yet and it's 11:00pm. Oh well, I guess it's off to the store for me. Paul ruined my chances of being able to stomach fast food.

Damn Canadian trouble makers.:P :D