What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

lunch was a Baconator combo at Wendys... 2 patties, 2 cheese slices, 6 strips of bacon, bun but hold the mayo. Fries ( I only ate half of them) and a diet coke (gotta watch the waistline! )

mmm good.

4.png

My wife was asked to work the graveyard shift today...She was planning to fix venison cube steak this evening...So I had to settle for KFC.

kraft dinner (formerly known as mac and cheese) with a nice BBQ chicken breast. :) mmm good.

I am in the unfortunate position to have my Mom's restaurant about 6 blocks away.:D Anyway, they were throwing a dinner party so I dropped by to raid the fridge. I had some London broil that was to die for! I feast like a king at will over there and I admit it RULES!!!!!!

However, let there be no doubt that there is a price. My mom calls me at least 2 times a day about restaurant affairs. We kind of run our business' as a team. She is involved in a lot of Branch Doctor affairs and I have a significant presence there as well.

It's actually pretty cool how tight my family is with our business'. We know if one or the other is struggling or kicking ass and we help each other out as much as possible. :)

Had a bit of mahi mahi at home, then went over to chat with a customer, and was served an awesome burrito, with some chicken on the side...and wine. Weehah!!

I haven't eaten dinner yet but I ate about a pound of green seedless grapes a couple hours ago and I'm feelin' a bit squishy.
:O

Gonna go grab some grub to lay on top of those grapes and hopefully settle things down a bit.
:)

yesterday Dominos pepperoni pizza (wife had ham and pineapple, ok, so I had one slice of it too), today... leftover pepperoni pizza. :D
I got a call asking me to lead a walk at the arboretum, tonight at 7! have to shower up, eat up and get gone!

I am in the unfortunate position to have my Mom's restaurant about 6 blocks away.:D Anyway, they were throwing a dinner party so I dropped by to raid the fridge. I had some London broil that was to die for! I feast like a king at will over there and I admit it RULES!!!!!!

However, let there be no doubt that there is a price. My mom calls me at least 2 times a day about restaurant affairs. We kind of run our business' as a team. She is involved in a lot of Branch Doctor affairs and I have a significant presence there as well.

It's actually pretty cool how tight my family is with our business'. We know if one or the other is struggling or kicking ass and we help each other out as much as possible. :)

That is really cool !
My pal's grandparents owned the local diner in SmallTown USA when I was in middle school. We lived on french fries there !!!

roast rib of beef,roast/baked potatoes,cabbage,peas carrots ,gravy,Yorkshire puddings.

Belgian chocolate gateaux,with double cream,watermelon ,cheese and biscuits,glass of white wine..

I'd tell you all whats for supper ,but sorry its not work safe...;)

I won't be trading my wife in, quite yet..:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Roller, you always eat so fine! I had alaskan king crabs last night.

Brian, Publix has them on sale till Wednesday. 5$ off a pound.