What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Willie, are you a vegetarian? Sounds like a very interesting and complex blending of flavors there, I don't think I can imagine all those flavors combined, I'd have to try it.
:)

BBQ pork plate here, with baked beans and brunswick stew as sides.

vegitarian? im not that bad of a hunter!:) i forgot there was pork in there to! ill do better next time!

BBQ chicken thighs, big salad, garlic bread and maybe spuds.havent decided yet as the wife is away and I am on my own, might change it to steak night, but I did that yesterday, cant have it become commonplace now.

i just burnt my pizza - to much time in the house and the beer is warm - not my day. . . . . .

I don't know what my wife is in there cooking.But it sure smells good!!!...I'm glad she's back home,I'm tired of eating out.

I picked up some chickin and pulled pork from a local smoke house for latter. Now im eating last nights steak.

Chicken egg fu yung from the local Chink place. The new(ish) cashier (6 months) once again screwed up my order and handed me a combination dinner plate instead of just the egg fu yung, then proceeded to tell me that I had ordered it wrong and then she instructed me on how to order it. Glad to finally know that I've been ordering it wrong for 6 years. :roll:

well shoot I'm in B.C. eatin at Boston Pizza. I don't have tv so I'm never quit certain if stuff is just in Canada or from the States or what.

Last edited:
I left later this afternoon to go get a haircut,and when I came home the wife had gone to the trouble of ordering Papa Johns pizza...She didn't realize that we just had it a few nights ago while she was working...Ah well,it's all good...

Health food kick tonight, Willie? :lol:

Burrito here also (from the local wetback place), and a small cup of brunswick stew left over from yesterday (from the redneck bbq place).
Theresa, you have every right in the world to be offended by whatever you want to be offended by. I won't stop you. ;)

mexican food is my favorite. i could eat that and pizza forever!

I don't know about pizza,but I'm a mexican food junkie...Lucky for us,there is a authentic mexican resturant less than two miles from my house...It's the best mexican food I've ever had,around here anyway.They know me,my wife and all of my kids by first name.

I'm waiting for a Domino's philly cheese steak pizza. Mmmmmmm pizza!! I wish it would hurry up and get here 'cause I'm starving!:X :smileyinthejar: