What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Little cheat day from keto. Dinner with the girlfriend’s family at Carrabba’s to celebrate her grandma’s 81st birthday. I had the lobster ravioli and a cup of this Italian sausage and lentil soup, Toni had some pasta marinara dish with shrimp, scallops, and mussels. Toni’s mom brought this big pretty Cassata cake, never had it before, very good, not overly sweet.
Got pics of the food and the birthday girl, that lady is adorable.
B048E130-E598-463C-A122-DAD954BE7787.jpeg 7813B3CE-4CDC-4382-9C8A-271AE0BF9D67.jpeg 8E7E8D16-3BC3-4B70-B374-C30DA8221BA8.jpeg A17B0188-AFB1-47B8-AE34-2539AECEC3CF.jpeg

Went out to dinner at a local brewery.
Had some nice beer batter fish and chips. Wifey had a fancy salad.
Nice night off for the cook.
I had made everyone breakfast in the morning. Wife got home fries, fresh eggs and sausage. Kids got breakfast burritos and I just took a sausage egg and cheese english muffin to work.
Day off today. Little shite to do

I took the mail order bride to town for dinner to celebrate the end of chemo.

There is an Indian guy who has opened a string of Indian street food restaurants with great success.
Concept is, you order 6 small dishes ( or however many extra you want for extra money) that are served at the same time.
Then you share them.

Really great food, and I like the comcept a lot.

Stikine..stop already, you making me HUNGRY!!! :lol:

Last night was roast beef and salad Subway on the fire ground, chocolate chip cookie chaser.

Now why have I never thought of making Hasselbach with sweet potatoes, I make it often enough with ordinary ones.

Gonna try that this week.