What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

A bag of potatoes. They were frozen new potatoes with seasoning. Potatoes are almost free in that quantity, but I like the convenience of sticking a bag in the microwave and hitting 888(8 minutes and 88 seconds). That gives you an idea of how lazy I am. Almost everything I nuke I use repeating numbers so I don't have to move my fingers around on the keyboard :^D

A can of beans and some cheese toast. Seriously, if you see this brand of beans around, grab a can to try. The jalapeño bacon my favorite I've had, but they've all been good. The Dr. Pepper was pretty sweet, but tit had a unique flavor. Aldi got these in after the pandemic. Everyone went nuts buying beans, then figured out they don't like beans. I love them, and bought a bunch. If I was on idiotbook, I'd have posted a classified offering to buy idiot's bean stocks; maybe 10c on the $ :^D The cheese toast was appenzeller on Italian bread.

5d5be79a-b89f-40b6-847f-de57e8e3bc3b_4.e0d60ee4ca994d05f0929d20bf24323b.png

The website for the beans...

Homemade turkey cutlets with potatoes with Italian ketchup, a traditional salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and sweet peppers with parsley (seasoned with olive oil) and some grapes -
IMG_0844.jpeg
If your woman loves you, then not only a delicious dinner is always waiting for you :)

Last edited: