The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

What Are You Drinking Tonight?

lxskllr

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Very good blend. At $38 $34 it's a bit of a price bump from something like JW Black, but well worth the premium. I saw that and the Glasgow blend at the store yesterday. I wasn't really there to buy whisky, but they grabbed my attention. I was impressed with the Peat Monster I got a bunch of years ago. I picked it up, put it back, checked out the rest of the spirit aisle, then went back and got it. Figured I'll wait til it gets cooler out for the Glasgow blend.

Last edited:

lxskllr

Treehouser
G&T again, same as before. Probably the only one today. I mix them pretty strong.

lxskllr

Treehouser
Celebrating my day off tomorrow with scotch. CompassBox again,

lxskllr

Treehouser
NO! Fall doesn't start til the stink of summer's out of the air. That happens some time in October, usually towards the end. Just felt like some scotch, and I was semi serious about celebrating being off today. An unexpected day off work feels more special than a weekend that comes every week. I'm just gonna be sitting here sulking over the water coming in the basement, but it's still cool being off. Woke up to some spectacularly long rolling thunder this morning. That was pretty cool.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!