What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Mike, anywhere from $75 - $85 a bottle, depending on which liquor store has it here. That latest bottle went for $80.

Last edited:
Founders All Day IPA. I see why it's called all day its pretty low %age. Four 20 ozzes in and I am just starting to feel it. Booooo!

Last edited:
BE45F7C2-E004-4C21-A3AF-6AADC378B85C.jpeg
Long night shift. Kinda gross but it sure perks you up. Or makes you feel cracked out, depending on tolerance I suppose.

No just in general.

All the real talent left the region up untill the 60s,Scandinavias highest value export were the genes of those who had the gumption to leave I think.

Its really easy to stand out here in terms of ability,its a society that genuinely celebrates mediocracy.

Pretty much, yes.

Is that why you are hanging out here?

I brewed a Cech pilsner in November,I used 3 weeks for primary fermentation because I couldn't be bothered bottling it at the time.

It has really developed the taste at the detriment of the carbonisation,all in all it's pretty good.

The cold cellar at my house is helping things too.

Attachments

• 20210213_204628.jpg
    20210213_204628.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Doing a bunch of estimates for friends for springtime work when the snow disappears, so each had a break for a beverage.

Started with this with an old friend who has about a week of work between he and his neighbors:

JAB-ba-framinghammer-web.png

Next was an old co-worker, and after his day-long removal agreement we had one of these:

brooklyn_brown.jpg

Now having this for dessert, a tasty 9.2%...:drink:

hazelnut_brownie.jpg

I brewed a Cech pilsner in November,I used 3 weeks for primary fermentation because I couldn't be bothered bottling it at the time.

It has really developed the taste at the detriment of the carbonisation,all in all it's pretty good.

The cold cellar at my house is helping things too.
nice. That should go into the fementation thread!

Yea John, that is a good one by them. I've had their Lager, Hefewiezen, Marzen and was introduced to their "Rauchbier" style (smoked hops & malt) with their seasonal Doppelbock. I can get them around me or anywhere from $4 - &7 for their ~16oz. bottles.

Don't forget the Worcestershire, Tabasco, and Pickapeppa. That is, if you want to make a really good Bloody Mary...
;)

Back