TreeHouse Tee Shirt Orders 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, Everyone, since this has turned into a cluster F U C K Gary and I will need ya'll to print you're name in the box to the right of the list and resubmit OR JUST TELL US WHAT YOU BOUGHT!

label for Ts (3).jpg label for Ts (3).jpg

I confirmed with Stig his order (order #6) for 2 light blue...

and Frankie (order #3) for 2 shirts....1 shirt, white and 1 black...

and lxskllr for 1 shirt brown. (order #5)

and me for 2 long sleeve, blue and brown. (order #1)

So....orders 1-3-5-6 are accounted for...already packed and ready for the Monday post office.

Orders #2 and #4 are the questions:

On your picture, the orders #2 and #4 are almost the same except for sleeve length.

I am pretty sure beergeek got one of those...which one? And then we have to figure out who the other LG gray and LG green go to.

It'll all work out.

Beergeek and I just had a good phone conversation and got the conundrum figured out. Net result is there are two shirts that are available:

I am going to start an auction in a separate thread.... 2 Large short sleeve still available:

t-shirts for auction resized.jpg

Shirt came today! Looks great! Thanks a lot Butch and Gary. You guys went above and beyond to make it happen. It's greatly appreciated :^)

@pantheraba @MasterBlaster
Gary/Butch,
My shirts came today as well; they look great Thanks to both of you for the effort!
- Brian

PS: Gary, what's with that piece of what looks like paracord in my box? I remember you mentioning it on the favorite piece of equipment thread. Give a hint, will ya! ;)

:D I figure all our peeps need a hank of paracord on hand at all times...just in case. Secure stuff, tie up bad guys, etc. Shortly (right after) 9/11 I was on a flight and security was uber high....there was a very questionable looking fellow near me on the flight (yes, I profiled him) so I used a hank of cord like that to make a garrote.....JIC. It stayed quietly in my lap the whole trip. Would have made a helluva story...but I didn't have to garrote him. You'll figure out something to do with it. Y'all post pictures of wearing the shirts!

Tees arrived today !

Holy shitskis !!!!!!! ... just checked me stocks ... Bought plx for .17/share it’s at 2.77 :D !!!

52,000 gain ... looks like I’m sellin the 01 F250 and gettin a new ride ; And a chainsaw Dyno !!! :D

The T-shirts finally made it to my place.
They got held up in customs, which cost me an extra $40.

Gary, thank for the surprice!!

I'll wear it to the dojo in 2 hours and make everybody go WTF?

Back