Tree Guy's Wife!

One Canadian closer to world domination!

Copngratualations. Go get some sleep.

I second the Petzl and cheers to roman michael. I cant imagine bring life to the world.

Wow, sounds like it was a close call, that is one seriously handsome baby Natalie. TreeGuy I'm assuming is on top of the world.

Natalie, he is beautiful! Congratulations to you and the Tree Guy! Hey, I called it May 22! Besides the 2 TreeHouse babies, don't forget it is Butch's birthday also...and my daddy's!! I would say Roman is in good company!

Congrats, and of course a great looking baby!

FWIW, I was born the same way-cord around my neck, blue, not breathing all that. Back then, they didn't know better-the doctor just slapped me across the face a couple of times to get my breathing. Did all right in front of Mom and Dad. But it worked!

I'm glad it worked out for you too!

Good work there Natalie (and the other conspirator necessary to induce reproduction).

Thanks everyone.

He's already a week old today - it went by so fast! We're really lucky in that he is just such an easy going baby. He only ever fusses if he doesn't get fed fast enough (which is about 3 seconds after he wakes up). He sleeps really well too. We can even put him down in his bassinet wide awake and he puts himself to sleep. We'll see how long that lasts. :)

Tree Guy and I are really enjoying him. Tree Guy was supposed to go back to work Monday of this week but is now only going to work Thursday and Friday of both this week and next. He doesn't want to leave him.

:) Great to hear Natalie. Gotta watch out now though I think my wife gets a little jealous sometimes over the attention the little one gets. Enjoy every minute, I'm not religious but the closest I've ever come was when my baby came into this world. Absolutely amazing time.

You guys will probably start to make more money now too, as the Treeguy realizes just how valuable his time away is ;) .

:)I'm not religious but the closest I've ever come was when my baby came into this world. Absolutely amazing time.

So interesting you said that. Tree Guy has said several times that if seeing that baby being born doesn't make you believe there's a God nothing will. It is an amazing experience.

Nice looking boy! The Tree Guy has proud poppa syndrome, I didn't want to go to work either, I just wanted to stay with Jon after he was born. You have to kick him in the ass and tell him go to work, and that Roman will be here when he gets home. I'm glad everything is ok.
See Ya
Mike

There's the advantage of being the boss - he can send his guys to work and stay home with me. I say he's not working but he's still booking estimates and jobs. Besides, I LIKE having him home - between him and my mom I haven't cooked a meal or cleaned since I had Roman. I'm taking advantage of every second.

You go, girl...glad y'all are doing so well. Roman is a beautiful boy...I understand TreeGuy wanting to be around.

My best to you all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This thread resulted in a healthy baby boy. That's always a good thing.

I think it was the good vibes from all the good people here. How are things Nat? How about a christmas pic of Roman.
See Ya
Mike

Back