Tree felling vids

I'm impressed at the size of the log that they lifted with what looked like a 5:1, possibly. Why did the climber go back up?

Introduce him to Murphy.
He is the master of dropping stuff where it isn't supposed to go.

Nope, buddy sent me the video. Took me a little bit to figure out what he was doing with that big hole

It is probably just me, but I find all that screaming and yukking it up when a tree falls to be totally unprofessional.

Willie, you probably never expected to hear this from me, but a longer bar would have been a good idea:lol:

Hey dudes, so not done any vids for a while, lacking inspiration. Same old scenarios, tight quarters, no room, etc. So Got this typical tree for Long Island, no money to afford a crane (Only once in 5 years!), so we do it old fashioned. Only filmed one cut of a long 30 foot limb over a roof. And some SRT access. Super fast with minimal excersion! Another day in the office.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uT_88BLr448" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Introduce him to Murphy.
He is the master of dropping stuff where it isn't supposed to go.

And getting away with it! (most of the time)

HAHA Stig...
how you doing?

Sometimes rolling the tips off the roof is the best of bad options... getting away with it is all that counts..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r17mKsfM-jQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey dudes, so not done any vids for a while, lacking inspiration. Same old scenarios, tight quarters, no room, etc. So Got this typical tree for Long Island, no money to afford a crane (Only once in 5 years!), so we do it old fashioned. Only filmed one cut of a long 30 foot limb over a roof. And some SRT access. Super fast with minimal excersion! Another day in the office.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uT_88BLr448" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll bet your ground workers love you for sending those big limbs down into that little spot, Ben:)

Good luck with the remainder.

Ha they love it. They cut it up in mid air, then use the arb trolley. We prefer going big on these takedowns. I can tell when my groundcrew are loving it cos they shout 'A jeuvo' (sp) meaning HELL YEH! :)

A portion of the fence is being removed for us on monday to make life easier. It has a lean to the favour too. 660 is ready and sharp.

Not liking the drift HD too much, compared to the Contour Roam. Are you still with yours Reg?

I got the drift ghost S. Crystal clear footage, without the distorted look either....but it just keeps freezing. And then that's it for the day....unusable. Don't know why. Switched to gopro4, just. Has to be an improvement. Great spec at least.

I got the drift ghost S. Crystal clear footage, without the distorted look either....but it just keeps freezing. And then that's it for the day....unusable. Don't know why. Switched to gopro4, just. Has to be an improvement. Great spec at least.

Picture on the go Pro 4 is incredible.

Tight quarters for sure! Gopro 4 is a wow went to a friends last night watched some of his footage on his new ultra HD 55in tv. Purely amazing!

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

Back