Tree felling vids

I think I fixed it for you....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I504M_fxCRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The other guy in the video is a competitor, he was asked to remove that "huge" spruce. Talked the guy into keeping it till now.

How does that work Willie? Does the owner of the tree donate it or do people drive around town, find a nice tree and offer to buy it?

Cool video.

Doesnt he like half hitches? ;) Not heard of him before Bix, is he out your way?

I think he's out of Connecticut, young guy, maybe 20, towering though probably strong as an ox. I figured that could come handy in a bucket. Either way, he seems to have a bright future, hopefully he's watching your vids too Benn and taking notes.

His work seems average and his saws are dull.

He has the ability to get the job done, a quick hand file couldn't hurt ;)

Here's Jesse Huffman's latest...
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5HLqv7qAaz8?list=UUOxiyuWZBXhaxV5vDyjy6cg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:rockon:

Mentally I can't handle working alone. I tip my hat to him. I did it early on, up and down out of the tree all day. I just can't do it now. My mind just turns miserable and I walk away.

This should be a bit better..... ;)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BXWy8V8p2no?list=UUhhuiQBqOoqukTJZvkBfyUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry. I have no idea why they're sideways. On this property I have one more pine left, need rigging gear though to get it.

Back