Tree felling vids

I've been watching your vids Randy n must say ur not a newbie anymore. I do have a request. Can u do a vid with more rope wrench.

I'll see what I can do Charles. ;)
To be honest, I've been overwhelmed/overloaded with "stuff", including tree work.:insane:
I'm going down to the TCIA expo in Hartford tomorrow, "trying" to prep for that.
And I just got a huge job I bid on that I start when I get back from the expo. Being busy is good, but..... what am I saying?
Being busy is great. :D

Pictures and video for sure, but I don't know about specific video on the RW, if I can I will though..... ;)

There are 2 or 3 more trees to the left you can't quite see, but this is my next job(trees that are flagged)..... :thumbup::D

IMG_1554 - Copy.jpg

Ayuh, I did. :D
Kelly King insurance out in California. Donnie Nix on facebook recommended her.
She was extremely helpful! I would recommend her to anyone/everyone looking for insurance, she specializes in "tree work" insurance.
If your on facebook, here's the link.....

Sorry for the total derail everyone..... :|:
Take me out to the "woodshed" if needed..... :cry:

Kelly King Insurance Services

looks like a fun climber nhlocal
congrats on the ins you will be getting the big jobs know:thumbup:
and I agree with ch74 about the new guy stuff..

lookin good ch74 got any pics of u up in the tree?

Sawman. No I don't but I have two other pines to remove on that property soon one just as tall n big in dia, and one just as tall but its a pecker pole probably only a foot n a half in dia. I'll take my phone up with me next time. Ill take a pic of my climbing setup also cause my setup is a direct impact from all the advice I have gotten from here. For instance, before I start my next cut I take a few seconds to take myself out of the ring of death n use my climbing system around the tree and connect back to itself, etc. Sawman ty for compliment , I was kinda nervous about half way up but then I realized im getting decent at this, the nerves came from the wind picking up when I got to the top n repositioned my tip to work it felt awsome. A big thanks to all that has complimented n also helped with advice, especially the old timers.

Beautiful trees to be removed...should be fun to work in. Are they failing?

No, they're not failing. The home owner wants to clear off that little knoll that the trees are on to expose the stone.
It's mostly all "ledge" on the knoll.

Yes, beautiful trees. Looking forward to the climbing and rigging, not so much the cleanup..... :P

Back