TREE ACCESS SIT CAMP

My kinda style...sort of ... not big on the center ring. It does remind me some of the Puma I have been rocking... what's the price ?...

Nice looking saddle. The d rings appear to have to much play. I own a Viking which is same as Puma. I just did a Liger mod which I love the extra attachment points on the CT plates but I find it is not as comfortable as it was originally. I believe it's because of the 3" extension that I had to take off when I removed the rings. I mention this because the saddle above doesn't have the extensions on the shackles. Just my two cents.

Too generic looking? Runs of five thousand, all sewn by ladies between twenty and twenty-five with the same last name.

I avoid Chinese manufacture... especially with my Tree equipment. I don't see Buckingham using forced prison labor, I'll stick with them.

Some of the stitching is strange to me. Like the E pattern on the back, or some of the stuff on the front that looks stylized.

The stitching on that SRT type attachment on the front isn't even straight.

The overall design looks pretty similar to other stuff out there, so I'd probably be inclined to go with another company.

I have some of their carabiners, which aren't labeled. But the included instructions say Made in China.

Back